HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
london-film-and-comic-con-logo.jpg

Olympia Grand Hall, London, UK

Info: http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

I guess this is more of a dressing up as your hero and autograph hunting event!

attended last years and as soon as Veronica Cartwright signed my Alien one sheet i was off. absolutley crammed and nowhere to breath let alone move

hated it. the autumn one is better but less names

The only person that is tempting me to go is Al Leong (get him to sign my Showdown In Little Tokyo poster as he was involved with stunts and choreography) and Data from The Goonies..... I'm still hoping there'll be some more announcements soon though to entice me :naughty:

mmmm cheerleader and supergirl :drool:

might be worth making a trip :hilarious:

also could get Alex Winter to sign my Lost Boys blu

I actually only go to these for films and toys nowadays.

As the girlfriend has moved in with me (and before that I suppose) I was reducing the amount of film stuff I actually had on display.

But at one of the last ones I got Tom Noonan to sign my Manhunter poster and Tom Sizemore on a Heat mini-poster.

Last edited:
Going on the Saturday with my brother. Looking forword to getting some GI Joe movie toys. Some good signers there but I don't think I will spend the money on that.

A supposed HUGE and 1st TIME WORLD SIGNER is getting announced on Monday...... now when Showmasters normally do this I'm 99% of the time left severely underwhelmed...... fingers crossed for someone decent!!

I'd wager 100 spoons that it's one of three.... Star Wars (yawn), Star Trek (yawn) or Dr Who (yaaaaaaaaawn)

Reactions: cheaney
Turns out this super duper huge guest was Gillian Anderson...... now whilst I recognise she is a good guest I am left feeling very 'meh'

Actually that is pretty good.
Was a huge X-Files fan when it first started. Would like to see her with my own eyeballs.