London gaming market March 15th

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
1584203900636.png

Off to this tomorrow with the kids, My boy has been super excited about it for months as he's big into the retro gaming. Was concerned that it would have been cancelled but it's still going ahead :thumbs:

Has anyone been to a previous one?

Never heard of this, but sounds great fun! Hope you and your boy enjoy it mate. :thumbs:

Never heard of this, but sounds great fun! Hope you and your boy enjoy it mate. :thumbs:
It was awesome there mate :thumbs: Tons of retro gear for sale:wow:

My boy picked up a 64 with Goldeneye which has been great fun replaying after all these years :LOL::thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
It was awesome there mate :thumbs: Tons of retro gear for sale:wow:

My boy picked up a 64 with Goldeneye which has been great fun replaying after all these years :LOL::thumbs:

Ah, classic! Been meaning to ask my dad if he still has my N64 in his loft, because I've been dying to revisit GoldenEye. Have so many fond memories of playing multiplayer with friends, although I never could complete the single player campaign.

Ah, classic! Been meaning to ask my dad if he still has my N64 in his loft, because I've been dying to revisit GoldenEye. Have so many fond memories of playing multiplayer with friends, although I never could complete the single player campaign.
Was the same for me mate, I remember sitting in either my room or mates playing this :thumbs: All running around seeing who could find the Golden gun first:whistle::rofl:

Was the same for me mate, I remember sitting in either my room or mates playing this :thumbs: All running around seeing who could find the Golden gun first:whistle::rofl:
Haha yeah, same here with the Golden Gun. We banned each other from playing as Oddjob too, since his character was practically cheating with him being so small and therefore difficult to shoot lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Haha yeah, same here with the Golden Gun. We banned each other from playing as Oddjob too, since his character was practically cheating with him being so small and therefore difficult to shoot lol.
HAHAHA yeah I remember that too, we would end up in arguments over it :rofl: One thing tho is I definitely don't remember it being that hard to hit a target:wow: just shows over the years my reaction speed is certainly not what it was:confused::spoil:

HAHAHA yeah I remember that too, we would end up in arguments over it :rofl: One thing tho is I definitely don't remember it being that hard to hit a target:wow: just shows over the years my reaction speed is certainly not what it was:confused::spoil:
Tell me about it... old games like that are MUCH harder than I remember. Tried replaying GTA San Andreas a year or so ago and gave up after about an hour... the controls are impossible and you die from just a few shots (if you don't get run over first lol).

• Haha
Reactions: Robles