[Looking For] In Bruges Limited Edition from Second Sight

I don’t have a copy but I am sure sellers will appear shortly (keep your eye on EBay) as the 4K is released at the end of the month.

I don’t have a copy but I am sure sellers will appear shortly (keep your eye on EBay) as the 4K is released at the end of the month.
Ill definitely keep an eye out. There was one on eBay a few days ago, but the corner was dented and the seller ignored my message for more photos of the damage, so I let it go.

saw one on eB/ ireland in euros @ 97.00(when you click on the title), pretty steep.

Last edited:
saw one on eB/ ireland in euros @ 97.00(when you click on the title), pretty steep.
Thanks for the tip! I see there's actually 2 of them on eBay Ireland right now, but it seems that they won't ship to the US. I contacted one of the sellers asking if they would though. I wouldn't mind paying the extra shipping costs.

Thanks for the tip! I see there's actually 2 of them on eBay Ireland right now, but it seems that they won't ship to the US. I contacted one of the sellers asking if they would though. I wouldn't mind paying the extra shipping costs.
hope they reply. i had the same situation once there, and the seller went through hoops for me to get it shipped to US.

hope they reply. i had the same situation once there, and the seller went through hoops for me to get it shipped to US.
I'm still waiting on a reply. I don't seem to have much luck as far as sellers responding to my questions lately though. I just wish I knew someone in the UK that could snag it for me.

Reactions: Daubt