Lord of War (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Capelight - JPC
Price: €27.99 (Amazon) - €29.95 (Capelight) - €29.99 (JPC)
Finish: Gloss with embossing

FB_IMG_1624184816632.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hoping to combine shipping with Evolution and/or Donnie Darko but the more I see pics of it the more I'm afraid it'll start to sell out.

I just got my copy, awesome release and about time, unfortunately the card envelope Amazon send Steelbooks don’t protect them and the 2 weeks trip to arrive make them more vulnerable, in another words my Steelbook is dented :(, I ask for replacement but they said they can not do that but I get to keep the item with full refund; I don’t want my money back, I want a damaged free Steelbook, well I will try CeDe now if I get better results…

Reactions: Felix_ro
I just got my copy, awesome release and about time, unfortunately the card envelope Amazon send Steelbooks don’t protect them and the 2 weeks trip to arrive make them more vulnerable, in another words my Steelbook is dented :(, I ask for replacement but they said they can not do that but I get to keep the item with full refund; I don’t want my money back, I want a damaged free Steelbook, well I will try CeDe now if I get better results…
It seems that lately, Amazon, on all their sites, has become even worse than before, and prove thy don’t care about the products they send, and they no longer have or follow their own motto “The most customer centric company on the planet”. They seem to think we want to have damaged goods, even if those costs us just the shipping price (usually they don’t refund this, unless was the only item ordered).
Also, for replacement they now ask you to send the item back first and only after they receive it, they issue the replacement, which, usually means we end up without the SteelBook at all, damaged or otherwise.

I have also just the past few months at least two SteelBooks that arrive with damages, the Last Action Movie from US that come in an envelope and got dented, but the Basic Instinct which come from France, was in the middle of other four (4) SteelBooks, and none other was damaged than this, so CLEARLY was SENT ALREADY DAMAGED!

• Wow
Reactions: jailbird_joey
a shame non eu shipping getting expensive as **** since a few years ...from 6,99 tracked to 20 ! otherwise i would help some non eu ninjas out..

nice steelbook! great movie!

Reactions: Chemartin_1