UK
Release date: September 30th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
Amazon.fr - includes vinyl soundtrack

81a1om4vJ5L._SL1500_.jpg

71hdW0cEgTL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It looks much better than the german Digibook. If the Blu-ray contains also the directors cut I would cancel the Digibook and order this plus the vinyl :drool:

Yes, just received the e-mail notification, edition with vinyl OST got cancelled, this is what google translate told me:

"Hello,

We contact you about your recent order containing the 'Lost River [ Ultimate Edition Blu-ray + DVD + BOF vinyl ] ' .

We regret to inform you that we had to cancel this item from your order because of a decision not publication by the manufacturer. We are currently not able to tell you if this item will be relisted soon.

Please note that we do not charge items at the time of shipment. So you have not been charged for this article and it no longer appears in your account.

Also, please note that another version is available. You can pre-order from the following page :

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00YQJRYHS/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this cancellation and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,"

@Noodles

Yes, just received the e-mail notification, edition with vinyl OST got cancelled, this is what google translate told me:

"Hello,

We contact you about your recent order containing the 'Lost River [ Ultimate Edition Blu-ray + DVD + BOF vinyl ] ' .

We regret to inform you that we had to cancel this item from your order because of a decision not publication by the manufacturer. We are currently not able to tell you if this item will be relisted soon.

Please note that we do not charge items at the time of shipment. So you have not been charged for this article and it no longer appears in your account.

Also, please note that another version is available. You can pre-order from the following page :

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00YQJRYHS/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this cancellation and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,"

@Noodles

me too :sick::angry: