Love, Rosie (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: novamnm
Price: $28.99

file_36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing OMG I can't buy before a couple of weeks, I hope they will still have some in stock, or should I just order it now what do you think, I don't want to miss this release too nice of an Amaray set :wow:

I don't seem to Understand, is this 2 Versions ? it looks like 2 different slipcover Box top of picture, the left one him having his arm around her and back it's just the street sight and the OTHER is them walking on the grass and back artwork he is holding her with the sunflowers ? I'm confused :dunno:

@AlienKing OMG I can't buy before a couple of weeks, I hope they will still have some in stock, or should I just order it now what do you think, I don't want to miss this release too nice of an Amaray set :wow:

I don't seem to Understand, is this 2 Versions ? it looks like 2 different slipcover Box top of picture, the left one him having his arm around her and back it's just the street sight and the OTHER is them walking on the grass and back artwork he is holding her with the sunflowers ? I'm confused :dunno:

I'm pretty sure this will last couple of weeks. Most will go for FA's steelbook. Plus this doesn't look like a retailer exclusive. I'm guessing this has a print run of 700, so you should be fine.

And it's not 2 versions. The one on the left is the slipbox art, and the one on the right is scanavo case art.

Reactions: Actarus
i think the amaray artwork should of been the slip and the slip artwork should of been the amaray.......gonna wait for FA beauty shot first

Yes I think we all want to see what FA will do with is as if they have done what they did with Birdman 3 Versions FAC, I am sure they will do similar thing as Birdman as they would not sell 4000 copies of same version (regular FAC), they will make it so we buy 2 or 3 versions they will put out ! I am so looking forward to that one.

I'm pretty sure this will last couple of weeks. Most will go for FA's steelbook. Plus this doesn't look like a retailer exclusive. I'm guessing this has a print run of 700, so you should be fine.

And it's not 2 versions. The one on the left is the slipbox art, and the one on the right is scanavo case art.

so the one on the right, slips into the one on the left ?

Shipped :)
Really love the book and the movie. The book is something different and I never readed anything like this before and the movie is perfect and fits together. Can't wait to see this beauty and the set :)

good:thumbs:, i will wait for you know what version:naughty:

This is gonna be beautiful I am sure, but I have a feeling after seeing how beautiful FA WEA Steelbook is, that if you would only pick one copy it might be FAC as I am sure their FullSlip will be stunning. We'll have to wait for it to be available for viewing and Beautyshot as well before we can make an informative decision. But no doubt without seeing it for an amaray version it looks like the one but will give feedback as I am opening it... already put the knife on Cinderella Fullslip and GOTG G&R Lenti ...I am getting dangerous with that blade what's happening to me opening my copies :LOL:

Reactions: harry