kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Love. Wedding. Repeat

Director: Dean Craig

Cast: Sam Claflin, Olivia Munn, Eleanor Tomlinson, Freida Pinto, Aisling Bea, Jack Farthing, Joel Fry, Allan Mustafa, Tim Key

Release: 2020-04-10

Runtime: 100

Plot: Troubles arise for a man when he is abruptly reunited with an old flame at his sister’s wedding.

I watched this on the weekend and REALLY enjoyed it.

I know the trailer doesn't give anything away, but the title should hint a little about how the film actually goes. ;)

I wish they would have done one more full possible outcome.
Rather then just the first one, Montage of a bunch of them, Then the final. I think if they had done 3 FULL versions it would have rounded out the film better.
It really only feels like we got to see 2 possible outcomes and it felt a little unsatisfying.

That said, I laughed a lot.
Its a nice little film to watch during this time.

Reactions: Uraki
I watched this on the weekend and REALLY enjoyed it.

I know the trailer doesn't give anything away, but the title should hint a little about how the film actually goes. ;)

That said, I laughed a lot.
Its a nice little film to watch during this time.
I watched this too. Yes was quite amusing movie.
Very much reminds me of Four Weddings with Sam Claflin and Olivia Munn replaying Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell's roles
I wish they would have done one more full possible outcome.
Rather then just the first one, Montage of a bunch of them, Then the final. I think if they had done 3 FULL versions it would have rounded out the film better.
It really only feels like we got to see 2 possible outcomes and it felt a little unsatisfying.
Agree on this, certainly would have been interesting to see one more of the alternative outcomes. Some of those looked very funny

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database