Upcoming Lucifer (Season 6) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
LUCIFER
Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, The original fallen angel, Lucifer Morningstar has abandoned his throne and retired to L.A., where he owns Lux, an upscale nightclub.

Coming to FOX in 2016!

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FanOfGaming
‘Lucifer’ Star Tom Ellis Closes Deal To Return, Paving Way To Season 6 Renewal By Netflix

A sixth season of Lucifer is moving closer to reality after star Tom Ellis has closed a deal to return as the title character.

Netflix earlier this year started talks with series producer Warner Bros. TV about another installment of the comic book drama beyond the upcoming fifth season, which had been billed as a final installment. Executive producers Ildy Modrovich and Joe Henderson, who have been steering the show, quickly closed new deals for another season.

It took lengthy, difficult negotiations with Ellis but he also recently signed on to return. The rest of the cast are also on board, sources said. With all key pieces in place, Netflix is expected to proceed with the pickup.

The plan had been for Lucifer to go back into production in September on Season 6, though the show will need to first finish filming Season 5, which was impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.

via Deadline

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lordpercy
I hadn’t seen this show until lockdown started - now I’ve watched all the way through and am half way through a rewatch already. No idea what it is but I’ve just really got massively in to it (ok maybe it has something to do with the lovely Detective Decker...)
Happy to hear the positive news about further seasons!