Mediabook Lucy (4K + Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Behold

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2017
Release date: December 27, 2021
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B
Price: €33.99
Notes: Limited and numbered to 500 copies each. Theatrical and Uncut versions included. Embossing on front cover.

DE0B5917-C087-4AFC-B4CF-4CD542265754.jpegDED3FEAF-52D0-45E0-A687-AC10CE5D365F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered beginning of this week and it arrived yesterday. Hope yours turns up soon!
Post is really really slow with me at the minute.... Been like that for a while... No idea why... Someone said a lot of the postman and woman are off with "the virus of unknown origin" so that could be it.....

Post is really really slow with me at the minute.... Been like that for a while... No idea why... Someone said a lot of the postman and woman are off with "the virus of unknown origin" so that could be it.....
Bad to hear - seems like the "critical infrastructure" in your region is damaged a bit. What can I say - every change of that takes time at the time. Best wishes, that you get your edition soon.

Bad to hear - seems like the "critical infrastructure" in your region is damaged a bit. What can I say - every change of that takes time at the time. Best wishes, that you get your edition soon.
What with Brexit messing me up here and slow post, any mail at the minute is a nightmare