Warwick, UK
Release date: November 27, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Now)
Price: £29.99 £22.99

LC1.jpg LC2.jpg LC3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Pre-ordered for now without code :cautious: Don't like ordering at full price :rolleyes::p

Is it good? The only series i watch was Daredevil and it was awesome. The others ( iron fist, jessica jones) i heard it was o.k but Defenders i heard it was good series

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Is it good? The only series i watch was Daredevil and it was awesome. The others ( iron fist, jessica jones) i heard it was o.k but Defenders i heard it was good series

Loved daredevil s 1 and JJ s1.
Just on DD s2 and loving it also.
Heard good things about cage but iron fist is supposed to be w*nk

I actually haven't seen it myself buddy :confused::LOL: I've only seen Daredevil S1 and haven't even watched Jessica Jones yet :rolleyes:

Ordered for now just to keep the collection going :D:cigar:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Loved daredevil s 1 and JJ s1.
Just on DD s2 and loving it also.
Heard good things about cage but iron fist is supposed to be w*nk

I actually haven't seen it myself buddy :confused::LOL: I've only seen Daredevil S1 and haven't even watched Jessica Jones yet :rolleyes:

Ordered for now just to keep the collection going :D:cigar:

Thanks guys, i will try to watch this weekend Jessica Jones and also Luke Cage to see if i like the series.

The new series i can not wait to watch is the Punisher

Thanks guys, i will try to watch this weekend Jessica Jones and also Luke Cage to see if i like the series.

The new series i can not wait to watch is the Punisher

Both DD and JJ surprised me. Very adult and violent

Loving the punisher in DD, Bernthal is so much better than Thomas Jane so I'll be up for that series

• Thanks
Ordered.
Hopefully similar edge 'bossing of artwork as seen on both DAREDEVIL steelbooks although LUKE CAGE artwork clearly not in the same league as those artworks despite coming from the same pen.

As for the other Marvel TV series' in steelbooks - not a fan of the two AGENT CARTER steelbooks . . . but yes a fan of the JESSICA JONES steelbook.

DAREDEVIL #1 & 2 creative 'bossing w/ hopefully LUKE CAGE treated in similar style:-
upload_2017-10-4_15-52-42.png
upload_2017-10-4_15-40-26.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-10-4_15-30-57.png
upload_2017-10-4_15-43-23.png

Jessica Jones is good but can seem a bit slow for others . David Tennant kills the villain role Killgrave.

I enjoyed Luke Cage up until i think episode 8 or 9 then it sort of got out of hand. You will see why by a certain episode. The soundtrack is awesome though. If i had to rank it compared to JJ and Daredevil, I would say the first half is about as good as Jessica Jones, but behind Daredevil season 1 and the first half of season 2. The second half of Daredevil kind of falls of the rails as well when it focuses more on The Hand stuff. The second half of Luke Cage is worse than Daredevil and Jessica Jones all together but still not bad enough to make you want to hate the series. In all id give Luke Cage about a 6-7/10.

Iron Fist kind of dragged for me. It was the only series I had trouble binge watching. You get kind of aggravated with the main character's whiny nature, but it still has some reedeeming qualities. It's definitely the weakest of the 5 Netflix series.

The Defenders was fun but definitely not up to par with Daredevil and JJ. Being only 8 episodes it felt rushed and the plot gets pretty crazy. There are some character choices you tend to question, and it can leave you scratching your head at times. However, there are a bunch of awesome fight scenes and they do have some good banter amongst the group. They're is a pretty random music choice during the last big fight scene that just kind of appears out of no where and doesn't really fit. You will see what im talking about haha. In all I'd rank The Defenders about the same as Luke Cage.

• Helpful Post