Hi-Def Audio M e t a l

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Talk about your Blu metal releases. I don't have any yet but and would love to get some. Rob Halford was suppose to release something but I haven't seen it. If anyone sees it let me know. Also, there is a Within Temptation Blu out there somewhere that I'd like to get.

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Glenn you like Within Temptation? I love that band. I have been wanting to pick up that BD for a while but I think that's another one you have to import

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
ya, it was released in October when I was in Florida and i thought for sure the Virgin record store would have it but as it turns out, we never got a NA release of it. Same with the Halford one.

Jan 27, 2009
Prolly gonna pick up NIN fairly soon. That's the closest to Metal my concert blus will get until they start releasing some quality bands.

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
there's nothing special about the music, except maybe he's a bit of an innovator for the "industrial" movement. He's very tech savy tho and is always on top of the latest thing going. I believe hios last concert DVD was one of the first put to Blu-ray and like I said above, it would look amazing. I too am not a fan of them but the show is very cool, you should see it if you get a chance.

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
yeah i may see it. I believe he is a very talented musician and lyricist. Have you guys ever heard their album Ghosts? Its all music no singing. very relaxing i listen to it when i got to sleep.

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
So I picked up the Halford release last week in Calgary and I was sooooooo pumped about checking it out. The video quality is absolutely horrible. I've seen VHS look better than this. I am very disappointed. Guess I should have read the review over @ BR DAMMIT

edit: oh ya, it cost nme 50 bucks as well....D'OH!

Last edited by a moderator: