M. Night Shyamalan's Eastrail 177 Trilogy (Blu-ray FuturePak) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Jun 14, 2013
France
Release date: May 24, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €49.99

Eastrail-177-La-Trilogie-Boitier-Metal-Edition-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and DMD4k
Coffret-Eastrail-177-La-Trilogie-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

https://video.fnac.com/a13398650/Ea...itier-Metal-Fnac-Blu-ray-Bruce-Willis-Blu-ray
It is currently priced at 49.99 euros, with a 5 euro discount for Fnac members (that is applicable on a future order)

The artwork has not been defined yet.
They call it "metal box", which is why I wrote "Steelbook or Metalpak" in the title.

The temporary artwork looks like a metal oak, with its specific spine. But Disney has always released steenboks in France.

Moved to the Futurepak section for now, since more signs point to it being that rather than a steelbook - obviously we can move back if things change.

When did this start being called the "Eastrail 177 Trilogy"?!
Until Googling it, I assumed it was an earlier film of his that I'd never heard of. What does the title even mean... how does it relate to the three films?

Until Googling it, I assumed it was an earlier film of his that I'd never heard of. What does the title even mean... how does it relate to the three films?
Eastrail 177 is the train that David Dunn was the sole survivor of (and that Kevin Crumb's father was on as well, as seen in Glass).

Eastrail 177 is the train that David Dunn was the sole survivor of (and that Kevin Crumb's father was on as well, as seen in Glass).
Ohh of course! :facepalm:

Although I haven't seen Glass yet by the way lol. :stop:

Ohh of course! :facepalm:

Although I haven't seen Glass yet by the way lol. :stop:
Of course, I understand the reference for calling it that - I just wanted to know who christened it with that title. Did Shyamalin call it that? Or did some blu ray company just decide to call it that?

Of course, I understand the reference for calling it that - I just wanted to know who christened it with that title. Did Shyamalin call it that? Or did some blu ray company just decide to call it that?
Not sure who started it but it's been referred to as the Eastrail Trilogy 177 for a little bit under a year now by the studio.

Reactions: C.C. 95
^
"Because OK is still better than a poke in the eye ... with a blunt stick"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yikes, was not expecting that - unchanged from provisional ...
1555947926924.png
/
1555947885019.png

... looking almost as if they've just copied and pasted the title layout from the Walmart exclusive-
1555948848677.png

Now just need a sticker or stickers - as with the F & F: 1 - 4 "Pimp My Ride" steelbook - to add some interest:-
1555948708995.png
/
1555949150568.png
1555949186644.png

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k