Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 10, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $28.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6553087_sd.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for FNAC to come back but not need anymore…I pre ordered!
I tend to keep Fnac preorders even when BB announces them later since they are much more likely to get me an undamaged copy.

But I also didn’t preorder this one from Fnac.

Reactions: tono06
UK probably will get it. Be odd for France and Germany to, from the same distributor, & UK not. France will be cheaper anyway.

Not always the case, since the birth of steels Europe has often got them, but the US hasn't. Now the US is getting them and some Euro countries, but UK isn't. Or they're getting inferior versions. UK never got the Jay and Silent Bob slipped version. It might get this, but no guarantee

UK never got the Jay and Silent Bob slipped version. It might get this, but no guarantee
That was a lionsgate release. Unless they have both the licensing and the appetite to release in the UK, their PET releases rarely make it over here. I get what you're saying in general, but it doesn't apply here. This will get a UK release. Universal aren't going to release in other European markets and not in the UK, not when they distribute in both. I can't even remember the last time that happened with a new release.

Reactions: Chievera
I was kinda shocked how fast these sold out.. thankfully BB stocked then in store and I was able to grab one. Has some minor scratches on it but w/e.