Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Mad Max: Furiosa

Director: George Miller

Cast: Jodie Comer, Richard Madden, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

Plot: Prequel to the 2015 film "Mad Max: Fury Road".

That isn’t the best trailer is it…
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Reactions: TheWildEye
This looks a bit weird. The CGI looks off. And for the first time ever, I didn’t like what I see of Anya Taylor Joy, like in a annoying way! Hemsworth looks like he’s going to be an interesting character though
Im with you on this one. The backgrounds and panoramic scenery are way too obviously CGI. I'm wondering whether a final colour grade will eradicate this? The delineation between real and fake seems to need some work.

Fury Road looked much more natural, which is hilarious given a great deal of it was CGI, but it was so well integrated into the sequences it became unnoticeable.

Reactions: Flloydo
Im with you on this one. The backgrounds and panoramic scenery are way too obviously CGI. I'm wondering whether a final colour grade will eradicate this? The delineation between real and fake seems to need some work.

Fury Road looked much more natural, which is hilarious given a great deal of it was CGI, but it was so well integrated into the sequences it became unnoticeable.
I watched the trailer again and I’ve come to the conclusion it’s just a weird trailer. Like kinda bored me. Hemsworth seems interesting. But Anya seems a bit flat. However she only says like one word so I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve seen it. Saying that, as much as I enjoy fury road and it looks incredible, I still don’t understand the hype. Hardy and Hoult are awesome but I still find it overrated. I’m going to watch it again tonight anyway, been a while and to see how I feel about it a few years later

Reactions: TheWildEye
Hands down definitely most expected movie to see this year for me!
Definitely watching it before official (24th May) opening day.
Looking usual MAD MAX style!