Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

lenticularis

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Kent, UK
Me too.
I've asked to be alerted when they become available for pre-order.

I'm also wondering how they will package this?
Amazon.de have excellent packaging for steelbooks and this will more than likely be packed to the same standard.

I'm signing up for this as well by the way :thumbs:. The movie is (deservedly) very popular and, if the price is right, this set may sell out quickly.

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Hopefully it'll look good like the Godzilla collectors edition with a good price if so ill have to cancel a game i got on order but i don't mind :naughty::thumbs::D

Reactions: harry
Amazon.de have excellent packaging for steelbooks and this will more than likely be packed to the same standard.

I'm signing up for this as well by the way :thumbs:. The movie is (deservedly) very popular and, if the price is right, this set may sell out quickly.
No, not what I meant, mate. I have long experience of buying from the .de site.

What I mean is how will the steel and car be packaged when Amazon receive them- i.e. display type box, or simply steel with the car tagged on, car in a separate box?
We will have to wait and see.

lenticularis

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Kent, UK
No, not what I meant, mate. I have long experience of buying from the .de site.

What I mean is how will the steel and car be packaged when Amazon receive them- i.e. display type box, or simply steel with the car tagged on, car in a separate box?
We will have to wait and see.
Ah, sorry, misunderstood lol. I hope that it will be in a display box similar to 'The Hobbit' special editions.