Mad Max: Fury Road (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Thailand]

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
13,608 2 0
Is Boomerang shop a reliable place to order from or can a local ninja help a fellow ninja out.

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Really looking forward for the artwork poll on HDZETA as that's main one I'm looking out for...

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,580 8 0

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,580 8 0
Nice :) i bought the Czech steelbook from a GB are you going for HDZeta too ? or no ?
@luke98 My wife and I are moving into a new home next month, so I'll be limited to what I purchase! :squint: And I'm gonna start selling MANY of my Editions. So to answer your question... no :( I think I'm gonna pass on some of these upcoming Mad Max Exclusives! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :mad: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: :meh: But I WILL NOT skip on any Godzilla and Jurassic World Editions! :woot: :drool: :D

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,877 2 0
@luke98 My wife and I are moving into a new home next month, so I'll be limited to what I purchase! :squint: And I'm gonna start selling MANY of my Editions. So to answer your question... no :( I think I'm gonna pass on some of these upcoming Mad Max Exclusives! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :mad: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: :meh: But I WILL NOT skip on any Godzilla and Jurassic World Editions! :woot: :drool: :D
Noooooo :arghh: But Godzilla and JW :thumbs::p:D:rolleyes::woot::woot::woot::cool:

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,877 2 0
Thanks for the tag @luke98 :notworthy: But I think I'll be sticking with just the Best Buy Exclusive! :thumbs: :cool:
Nice, i am sticking with WWA Steelbook :)
I pass on many Mad Max Editions :) good Luck with the move i already got my bags ready, @harry said i can come with you :p

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Thanks for the tag my friend @harry same here really looking forward to Mad max outcome know...