crossbow

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IN
Price: INR 1799.00

Notes:
Number of discs: 2. Contains both 3D + 2D versions.

812FL2XyNwL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited:
Another Mad max release yes love it but please be a steelbook release will keep an eye out on this thread for updates...

Apart from the "Steelbook/ Futurepak" issue, what worries me is that its just a Single Disc edition. So, in case we have a single disc 3D Blu Ray edition, then we should all forget about having any extras on the disc. That's a disappointment!

Mine is a pre order from Germany, Amazon.de. Have been disappointed too many times by Indian releases. Futurepaks listed as Steels !!

I had ordered it a couple of days back and has been dispatched by Amazon.in.. So I expect the delivery in a couple of days.. ..maybe by Saturday. Would share the pics and information here and obviously would get to know whether this is a Steelbook or a Futurepak. In case it's not a STEELBOOK... then chances are that it will be going straight back to Amazon!

Reactions: luke98
One my friend get back snap only, he also does not know about if its steelbook or futurepack
I haven't got a chance to visit music store, therefor didn't order yet

Attachments

• 3D BD.jpg
    3D BD.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
  • fos.jpg
    fos.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 187
Reactions: charleybusko
I added both pic, 3D edition along with so called steelbook by Sony DADC :LOL:
Hey, Thanks for that! Looks great and nice pictures as well!
On the packaging slip its written STEELBOOK...so we can assume that it should be the same as well. However, you really can't say for sure and that is very disappointing.. I mean neither of the online sites selling this steelbook have mentioned that this set contains 2 discs.. which is not good at all! Let's hope for the best!

Well these sellers do not exact different b/w steelbook or futurepack, and they thought same for both therefor they mislabled it steelbook too, well you already have your order in on the way, so you might provide some actual pics :-D and confirm it as well :-D

Hey, Thanks for that! Looks great and nice pictures as well!
On the packaging slip its written STEELBOOK...so we can assume that it should be the same as well. However, you really can't say for sure and that is very disappointing.. I mean neither of the online sites selling this steelbook have mentioned that this set contains 2 discs.. which is not good at all! Let's hope for the best!

Well these sellers do not exact different b/w steelbook or futurepack, and they thought same for both therefor they mislabled it steelbook too, well you already have your order in on the way, so you might provide some actual pics :-D and confirm it as well :-D
You are absolutely right about that..its very hard to expect correct information from these sellers. So, we have to just keep our fingers crossed till we get some more information. Yes, I am looking forward to my order, that will surely put and end to is this whole confusion regarding the Steelbook/Futurepack issue.

So...finally the order has arrived and it's a .....sadly it's not a Steelbook it's a FUTUREPACK!! I can't even explain my disappointment... its basically a complete edition with both the 3D and 2D versions and all the other stuff as is shown in the post by @Vickey... but alas it's not a STEEL and that is something I can't come to terms with!:(

Reactions: luke98 and Vickey
So...finally the order has arrived and it's a .....sadly it's not a Steelbook it's a FUTUREPACK!! I can't even explain my disappointment... its basically a complete edition with both the 3D and 2D versions and all the other stuff as is shown in the post by @Vickey... but alas it's not a STEEL and that is something I can't come to terms with!:(

lack of knowledge not only by SONY DADC but as well these sellers :-(
I guess I have to invest in 3D+2D Blu-ray with 1499 mrp only

Edit: @crossbow you can update thread title as well as description now

Wow that sucks!! A Futurepak !?! :stop: @Apollon