Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if I'd class #2 & 3 as cult films but if the design and packaging remain true to #1 then yes it's definitely a cult release and worthy of being part of the Titans of Cult family.

Surely the original Mad Max Is a cult classic over this :wacky:

Why does the design of the steelbook make it a cult if the design is similar to blade runners design? That makes no sense.

I thought that comment made no sense. But I thought I was missing something.

They're not cult films but the design will make them a cult release?!

WTF?

And yeah, the original would be more cult than this.....

Cult design/packaging was the point as opposed to a regular steelbook/packaging design release.

But what is a cult design in terms of poster for films? Surely it’s the original poster art if it’s cult. Like a shipper piece for example.

I wouldn’t say a bit of metal that don’t represent the film is cult artwork.

It’s not like the art came out before the film, people hated it then 10 years later started to get love

Reactions: ethnosax
I have the HDzeta steel as well as the Black & Chrome one, will be adding this too if I like what I see.

Amazon don't ship international for the time being which sucks a bit but i can understand regarding the current situation..however i ordered it with Fnac, i guess it's a little bit expensive than amazon but there isn't much choice out there.

But the real question is for what will happen to preorders already made before this Coronavirus situation. Because my preorder for this hasn’t been cancelled yet and I’m in the US

@GroundDigger @MrSquifler The below is from a chat with customer service Amazon.com, I believe the same applies to Amazon EU sites

Amazon.com: Yes as currently for a short period of time,we have stopped the shipping to international only essential items are shipping globally as currently many cities in World are suffering from essential item scarcity. So Amazon is focusing on those items that are currently in need to survive or fight against covid.

Me:I have a quiet few preorders in place for April, May, June so I wonder what will happen with them?
Amazon.com:-If any order that placed in your account, those will be shipped at no problem only for those items are going to be placed as new.

Reactions: MrSquifler