Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans of cult... I was expecting them to be doing releases of older films from 80's and 90's, why not do the original Mad Max trilogy, three films in the one steelbook like Arrow just done with Hellraiser.

Y'all need to remember it's not always as simple as picking and choosing which films you want to give the steelbook treatment, especially when you're a new label.

I'm actually surprised Warner Bros even allowed Titans to do Blade Runner using new (and risky) artwork, but I'm obviously glad they did. :)

Y'all need to remember it's not always as simple as picking and choosing which films you want to give the steelbook treatment, especially when you're a new label.

I'm actually surprised Warner Bros even allowed Titans to do Blade Runner using new (and risky) artwork, but I'm obviously glad they did. :)
I agree, they definitely hit the bullseye with Blade Runner so I’m very anxious to see what they come up with for this. :D

Reactions: Scraggy and Noodles
I agree, they definitely hit the bullseye with Blade Runner so I’m very anxious to see what they come up for this. :D
Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to see the artwork! I'm also curious to see what the "other goodies" are.

Any other WB titles you'd like to see them tackle? Matrix would be my main choice, but also maybe the recent Godzilla's.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to see the artwork! I'm also curious to see what the "other goodies" are.

Any other WB titles you'd like to see them tackle? Matrix would be my main choice, but also maybe the recent Godzilla's.
The Matrix needs something original and unique, so far all we’ve gotten for it is shite.

Reactions: Noodles
You seem strangely hyper-positive about the ToC releases. You're not by any chance...the founder and art director of ToC, are you? ;)

Mate, this is shots fired. I would of blocked you if you offended me like this;):LOL:

@Noodles is a decent designer. The audacity lol

(Although it’s evident his taste in other designs are poor)

(this whole post is a joke FYI)

f***ck no. I’m hoping on someone much better for the matrix. I’d even accept HDZeta. but I was hoping on manta.

I need slips, extras and decent art with a matrix premium set. Not just a close up of the red pill or a button from the Nebuchadnezzar that no one has ever seen!

f***ck no. I’m hoping on someone much better for the matrix. I’d even accept HDZeta. but I was hoping on manta.

I need slips, extras and decent art with a matrix premium set. Not just a close up of the red pill or a button from the Nebuchadnezzar that no one has ever seen!
Macro shot of the red pill on the front and then the blue pill on the back... perfection! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Macro shot of the red pill on the front and then the blue pill on the back... perfection! ;)

Imagine lol

Seriously though, I can’t have these fools do the matrix. Especially the first one. I was thinking about it the other day that we need someone decent to tackle them. Please not the titans of cult.

ironically they have chosen a name they haven’t even earnt yet and their second title wouldn't even fall under the title “Titan of cult”. Well, maybe near cult status but I’m pretty sure it did well from the second it was released and it was a huge film too. kinda goes against the word cult