Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
#2. Great news.
With most steelbook re-releases there's nowt special, original, interesting or "Wow" about any of therm so something in the far from usual style of BLADE RUNNER will be perfect for FURY ROAD.
For lovers of traditional steelbook releases there's always the v. nice black & chrome edition (among others).

Agreed. The film is top 3 for me, and yet I don't own any type of "premium" edition because they've all kinda sucked so far.

See, I liked (not loved the UK Blu-ray Steels) and the 4k Steels are growing on me (they're weird, yes! but so is The Matrix, I think they're quite fitting). This whole thread just goes to show, taste is personal.:wacky:

Reactions: Noodles
I do prefer this mad max to the original blade runner but I really couldn’t stand their first design. So unless they change things up and actually use decent art that you can tell its a mad max film (I don’t care if it’s different and unique compared to standard posters etc but it still needs to be good) then I’m Not interested. Plus those coasters were pointless and the pin was crap. Are they going to use the same steelbook pin on every release lol
I see what you mean, my post was part irony, too :D
I hope they come up with a better art because otherwise I hate me for buying it for my "complete" Mad Max 4 collection :D

Reactions: Flloydo
See, I liked (not loved the UK Blu-ray Steels) and the 4k Steels are growing on me (they're weird, yes! but so is The Matrix, I think they're quite fitting). This whole thread just goes to show, taste is personal.:wacky:
Oh yeah, I don't actually mind those steels either mate... I just want more of a premium package for the films. :D

Reactions: williamhamson
But ToC had special access to the actual movie-prop tire that was used in the film, so this tire cover is going to be completely accurate.