Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: $39.98
mad_pack_futurepak_mad_max_fury_road.jpg

144768-L-LO.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag my friend @luke98 looks awesome but where is HDZETA on this they should get the balls rolling as all retailers doing this movie are getting it out on steelbooks whereas with them we have to wait for artwork first. Hold on @harry well get their soon...

Reactions: harry and luke98
I stuck an order in for this earlier. JB said I would be getting a confirmation e-mail soon. So far haven't got anything. But when I go into my order history the status of the order says 'cancelled' in red???

Is this normal? This is my first JB order but everything went fine during checkout.....

Reactions: harry
Ordered this for $28AUS yesterday only for my order to be cancelled because my 'credit card origins are on our blacklist'?????? (whatever that means?)

Signed in again just now to try and order it through Paypal to find the price has been hiked up to $32.98 overnight.

First and last time using JB.

G'day you Drongos :(

It's an absolutely terrible site to deal with IMO.

I just reordered (at the higher price :mad:) and paid with Paypal only for me to notice on my Paypal receipt email that they have Australia as my country on the address even though my correct country is on my account details??!!

The order is processing so I've had to shoot them an email to make sure.

Never again......

Reactions: luke98 and harry
It's an absolutely terrible site to deal with IMO.

I just reordered (at the higher price :mad:) and paid with Paypal only for me to notice on my Paypal receipt email that they have Australia as my country on the address even though my correct country is on my account details??!!

The order is processing so I've had to shoot them an email to make sure.

Never again......
That sucks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

First time dealing with JB.

How long does it normally take these jokers to ship an order?

My order for this has been processing for the last 3 days now (Sept 4th) but the money went out of my Paypal straight away :cautious:??????

First time dealing with JB.

How long does it normally take these jokers to ship an order?

My order for this has been processing for the last 3 days now (Sept 4th) but the money went out of my Paypal straight away :cautious:??????

Ordered on the 3rd and shipped on 4th. Paid with CC. CS replied to a question I had within 24 hours.

Ordered on the 3rd and shipped on 4th. Paid with CC. CS replied to a question I had within 24 hours.
Well, all of the opposite of that for me.

Just asked them to cancel it there altogether. Couldn't be arsed dealing with another company like this. Don't need the hassle.

Probably get crush beyond belief anyway coming in a jiffy envelope from Australia.

Reactions: harry
My order got shipped yesterday after all.

Any idea how long these usually take?

JB are refunding me the price difference between the lower price of my first order which got cancelled.

They didn't have to, so top marks to them for that :)

I really hope it arrives intact though ;/

I just ordered this as well and had the same problem with the shipping address. Says my UK address with Australia as the country!! I've emailed them to get this changed.

When I've ordered from JB HiFi the steel arrived in a box so I'm hoping this continues. £20 for this due to the strong pound against the aussy dollar. Probably the cheapest version for me.

I just ordered this as well and had the same problem with the shipping address. Says my UK address with Australia as the country!! I've emailed them to get this changed.

When I've ordered from JB HiFi the steel arrived in a box so I'm hoping this continues. £20 for this due to the strong pound against the aussy dollar. Probably the cheapest version for me.
Don't worry sunny. It's just s glitch with the Paypal checkout. It will be sent to the country on your account details :)

How long do orders from JB HI-FI usually take to arrive in Europeean destinations? This is my first time ordering with them.

Can't wait to watch this :)