Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray Slipcover + Comic Book) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: Sept 1, 2015
Purchase link: Walmart CA
Price: $24.96

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to post a picture of this without the stickers on it... (Those things were a pain in the @$$ to get off!!! *Be careful if you do, they almost destroyed the slip*)

View attachment 185507
Use Goo Gone (liquid version, not rollers or glue stick versions). That stuff really works!

Aaaaargh!!!! :angry: I can't believe I f**cking missed this! Rushed to my local Walmart at 10:30 pm after seeing this thread. No luck. So now I have to order online. Not sure if I will receive one with a slip and in what condition. :dunno:
If you still looking for one, PM me, I'll check my local WM for you when I go.

So... Check this out. I wasn't going to, BUT then I realized something once I saw it in person... It's a Thicker Slip Cover!
It fits PERFECTLY over the Steelbook! :woot:

View attachment 185493 View attachment 185494 View attachment 185495

I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or return it yet... The Bilingual Spine is frustrating.... :grumpy:
but maybe I'll keep the slip and sell the blu-ray?
@kaw That's fu**ing awesome! :cool: THANKS! I'm definitely gonna do the same! ;)
Anytime amigo! I will go back tom after work as our store only had 5 and its same price as the regular release. Will PM you..
@rj531 Thanks again! :notworthy: :drool:

I BOW DOWN to you! :woot:
bow_down1.gif

:D
:woot::drool::hungry: looks great. Thanks for the tagg @bloodsnake007
No problemo @harry! :thumbs:
Use Goo Gone (liquid version, not rollers or glue stick versions). That stuff really works!
@AlienKing Hell Yeah it does! :angel::angel::angel: That's what you call, "Liquid Magic"! ;) Thanks again for sending me a bottle! :notworthy:

If you still looking for one, PM me, I'll check my local WM for you when I go.

Thanks for offering to help my friend but I ordered 2 copies from their online store last night. They will be delivered tomorrow as per the tracking details. It's probably sold out in stores by now anyway. I'm hoping that the two I ordered will come with the slip and in mint condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing