Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray Slipcover + Comic Book) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: Sept 1, 2015
Purchase link: Walmart CA
Price: $24.96

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release Date: Sept 1, 2014
Price: $24.97

View attachment 185476
View attachment 185477

Very odd day

first I was in this store in Maine and this old F***er gets in my way and I had to shove him to the floor and grab the two copies from his hands and then laughed at him... :mad:

but here's my real story

So I got one copy from the BBY by my office, but getting the in store pick up has been odd for me today. I was having problems with in store pickup over all, but one order went through and I had it set up for a family member to pick up. So they went in and was being given a hard time by BBY staff saying she was not on the order and that she was not going to be given the item, while I was literally staring at the order with her name on it, add tot the fact that we have different last names and they were like ‘she doesn’t have the same last name’

So I sent her a screenshot of my order with her name as the person to pick up and when they looked they saw that order and gave it to her but apparently they have a second copy on hold for me, even though my account only shows one order. Gonna head over and pick that copy up :dunno:

@bloodsnake007 Franky, we have a slipcover exclusive I think plus the same comic book as the Target US exclusive by Vertigo

@luke98
:OMG::OMG::OMG: I am seriously drooling over this right freaking NOW! :hungry: I definitely need this! :woot: :drool:

@rj531 Thanks for the thread and tag my dear friend! :notworthy:

ah i see the slipcover is different, eh slipcovers don't do so much for me so I don't mind.

The only slip cover that truly got to me, but I always wanted a steelbook for, was harry potter 7.2 target slipcover with the burning hogwarts

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@kaw Hell Yeah! :woot: Double Dip! :naughty: :hungry:

You know you want too! :D :p

So... Check this out. I wasn't going to, BUT then I realized something once I saw it in person... It's a Thicker Slip Cover!
It fits PERFECTLY over the Steelbook! :woot:

IMG_9585.JPG IMG_9587.JPG IMG_9588.JPG

I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or return it yet... The Bilingual Spine is frustrating.... :grumpy:
but maybe I'll keep the slip and sell the blu-ray?

That was fast @kaw !!! Great idea! I think slip is thicker due to the comic book!

Yeah! Exactly!
it was hard to tell from the pics so it was nice surprise when I went and saw it.
I looked for a steelbook in the store but there wasn't any. So the whole way home I was thinking "Will it fit? Will it fit? Will it fit!?" :ohno:

and IT FIT! haha

Just wanted to post a picture of this without the stickers on it... (Those things were a pain in the @$$ to get off!!! *Be careful if you do, they almost destroyed the slip*)
Use a lighter fluid. It eliminates the stickiness. Let the fluid sit for a little until the sticker is wet. Then peel off from one corner and keep adding droplets as you peel away. I guarantee that the fluid won't damage the slip. You can buy it anywhere (most convenience stores carry it).