泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I confirm that @Actarus is one of the most genuine and generous people I've met on here, which is why his FAC ambassadorship is tolerated :LOL:

Thank you for Tolerating my ambassadorship :rofl: and thank you for the Compliments @Apollon :notworthy: , @Mickle_89 and @harry

and so happy that it made you that Happy @chunk ninja Friend :emb: ..and so beautifully displayed Amazing Pictures of the Set :watch:

Last edited:

Very cheeky of HDZeta. I think they can offer just the goodies minus the Steelbook for $20. I can.then.stick the true Black.and Chrome edition into it.

I will pass on this. Not Interested to have a Black and White edition for this film.

Love so much the colors in the Original plus Bonus Items seems to be the same as the ones included in HDzeta Original Release of Mad Max: Fury Road.
I have yet to see it in 3D and I am happy to have the Stunning Boxset.

No need to spend extra money on this ''black and white concept'' for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
I will pass on this. Not Interested to have a Black and White Chrome edition for this film.

Love so much the colors in the Original plus Bonus Items seems to be the same as the ones included in HDzeta Original Release of Mad Max: Fury Road.
I have yet to see it in 3D and I am happy to have the Stunning Boxset.

No need to spend extra money on this ''black and white chrome concept'' for me.

;):p

Ok, it has the same steelbook with a new lenticular slip. So, why not create some new contents?

Come on HDZeta! You can do something better! :meh:

Hey @wxlinkswd what can you do about this? :naughty:

:squint: Where's my Christmas present @Actarus??? :rofl: Congrats @chunk, it's an incredible set and worthy addition to any collection! :thumbs: Now you must need BvS Ultimate Boxset... :naughty: Maybe next year, right @Actarus :D:LOL:;)
:rofl::thumbs:
I think this Christmas present from Steve covers christmas for the rest of my life:OMG: such an awesome gift:joy:
And congrats @chunk , this - along with a select few sets that I own - is one I wouldn't break up and trade parts of...

It's such a great feat by HDZeta.

Well done @Actarus :thumbs: and congrats @chunk . You got awesome package. Which version is your favourite?
I think with this set the individual steel packages compliment each other so perfectly that I couldn't pick a favorite, it's like the set is meant to be viewed as just that.. and is probably why Apollon wouldn't separate and sell off parts of it. Kind of reminds me of the blufans civil war lenti's. . They really need to be together.:D
Thank you for Tolerating my ambassadorship :rofl: and thank you for the Compliments @Apollon :notworthy: , @Mickle_89 and @harry

and so happy that it made you that Happy @chunk ninja Friend :emb: ..and so beautifully displayed Amazing Pictures of the Set :watch:
Mr. Ambassador :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: those pictures took me 5 weeks to take and arrange, that's why it took me so long to post them:emb: :rofl: they honestly don't do the steels justice, they are far more colourful in hand.. maybe my camera is on the wrong setting:emb:
lol Chrome :rolleyes:

if this would have been initially released in ''Black and white euuu Chrome'' I would have never been interested in watching the movie. The Amazing colors in this movie is a huge part of why I enjoyed it.

I absolutely agree with you.. I saw the zavvi black and white steel came back in stock recently and I almost put an order in, then thought about it.. and I realised I would never want to watch this film in B & W.. I love the colours too much.. it's the only way I'd want to watch it:cigar:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Actarus
@chunk Oh My it took you that long ? well like I told you, it's the most beautiful set of pictures that I have ever seen on HDN :drool: you really did the Boxset Justice :drool:

I can't imagine watching this movie in Black and Chrome(or white) as the colors in this movie are what makes it very nice to watch, and will rewatch it in 3D as well :oohyeah:

''Chrome'' belongs on my Toaster :rofl: not in this movie :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
@chunk Oh My it took you that long ? well like I told you, it's the most beautiful set of pictures that I have ever seen on HDN :drool: you really did the Boxset Justice :drool:

I can't imagine watching this movie in Black and Chrome(or white) as the colors in this movie are what makes it very nice to watch, and will rewatch it in 3D as well :oohyeah:

''Chrome'' belongs on my Toaster :rofl: not in this movie :joy:
Definitely belongs on the toaster:thumbs::rofl:
I bought the mist special edition with a b&w version when it was released years ago and I've never got round to watching that either and when I bought the steelbook release a while back I watched it in colour. I like watching things in b&w that I watched when I was a kid cos that's how it was made but never felt the need to watch new stuff like that.. could I not just turn the colour setting down on my tv if I wanted to watch all my movies in b&w?:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.