泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A place where GBs open without any pricing info or even without knowledge of how many editions there may be. else where . All blufans GB for star wars and doctor strange are already live there.

Oh yes, I know else where. Just because they are hosting a GB, that means absolutely nothing. They will post the GB IMMEDIATELY after an edition is announced...that's no way to run a GB site.

They run that place like tyrants as well. I signed up for a GB for the Last Emperor world media collection edition (that was soon cancelled anyways), and then literally 2 minutes later found out that the producers of the edition were selling DIRECT on eBay. When I tried to pull out of the GB, with many apologies, I was harassed by other users TO NO END. Mind you, I posted my message pulling out of the GB literally 3 minutes after my first post, so it's not like the host of the GB could have put me on his list in that amount of time. That place is literally run by psychos, it seems to me. I'm surprised they're still in the game. They booted me after I refused to send my payment via paypal friends and family. Just awful.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Oh yes, I know else where. Just because they are hosting a GB, that means absolutely nothing. They will post the GB IMMEDIATELY after an edition is announced...that's no way to run a GB site.

They run that place like tyrants as well. I signed up for a GB for the Last Emperor world media collection edition (that was soon cancelled anyways), and then literally 2 minutes later found out that the producers of the edition were selling DIRECT on eBay. When I tried to pull out of the GB, with many apologies, I was harassed by other users TO NO END. Mind you, I posted my message pulling out of the GB literally 3 minutes after my first post, so it's not like the host of the GB could have put me on his list in that amount of time. That place is literally run by psychos, it seems to me. I'm surprised they're still in the game. They booted me after I refused to send my payment via paypal friends and family. Just awful.

Never participated in any GB there, but the aggressive nature of the MODS there and the lack of openness about prices makes me question a lot. Was told about it by another member here so checked it out. Furthermore, the lack of comments in the forum section makes the site bland for me, It is basically a GB website. I guess it works for those who are used to it. Seems to be more Euro friendly anyway to me

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and lgans316

I was in the GB for Novas BvS Lenti and when the list of people to pay went up I wasn't on it. When I asked I was told that I'm on the GB list on HDN so they scrubbed my name from their GB list (was trying to get a copy for a friend as a surprise) and then I just got insults from mods and other members. Couldn't find anywhere to cancel my site membership and still get emails about GBs when they get hosted with no way to unsubscribe from them. Not a nice place even though there's quite a few members from here over there.

Never participated in any GB there, but the aggressive nature of the MODS there and the lack of openness about prices makes me question a lot. Was told about it by another member here so checked it out. Furthermore, the lack of comments in the forum section makes the site bland for me, It is basically a GB website. I guess it works for those who are used to it. Seems to be more Euro friendly anyway to me

It is basically a GB website. I was ok with it, but once they started demanding payments be made via paypal friends and family, that was a really bad sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.