泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, I know else where. Just because they are hosting a GB, that means absolutely nothing. They will post the GB IMMEDIATELY after an edition is announced...that's no way to run a GB site.

They run that place like tyrants as well. I signed up for a GB for the Last Emperor world media collection edition (that was soon cancelled anyways), and then literally 2 minutes later found out that the producers of the edition were selling DIRECT on eBay. When I tried to pull out of the GB, with many apologies, I was harassed by other users TO NO END. Mind you, I posted my message pulling out of the GB literally 3 minutes after my first post, so it's not like the host of the GB could have put me on his list in that amount of time. That place is literally run by psychos, it seems to me. I'm surprised they're still in the game. They booted me after I refused to send my payment via paypal friends and family. Just awful.

Made exactly the same experience and when i asked them, Why it's forbidden to back out, month befor the preorder, they banned me.
When i tried to log in there was a message. Reason for Ban: Beeing an arrogant little ****.

:banghead:
Made exactly the same experience and when i asked them, Why it's forbidden to back out, month befor the preorder, they banned me.
When i tried to log in there was a message. Reason for Ban: Beeing an arrogant little ****.
Nope @Jeek ..... You were banned because you had multiple accounts registered ;)

Bet you knew that already before you made your statement here (n)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
:banghead:
Nope @Jeek ..... You were banned because you had multiple accounts registered ;)

Bet you knew that already before you made your statement here (n)

giphy-26.gif

Nope, I got banned because I asked if I could back out of mutliple GBs. After that, I made a 2nd (and 3rd) account, so I could argue with them about their stupid rules.
Bet you don't know about my 4th account though ;)
but don't worry, I just used it for 1 GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.