Mad Max: Fury Road (Limited Edition Collector Blu-ray 3D) [France]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: September 30th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon FR
FNAC FR
Price: €100.32 (Amazon) - €119.99 (FNAC)

81TZv99qJYL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm well it comes out to 92 EUR and the German one is 112 EUR so 20 EUR extra for 3D steelbook? Think that worth it, that being said, doesn't appear to be selling out, so I'll wait and see if this is 3D steelbook.

Heck maybe now we will get one in the U.S., I still think it's strange that this and the German one match but that other edition(forget from where) the model looked different.

(Preordered just in case)

Damn, this was 100 when I looked and now it's already 118. If drops back to 100 euro, I will cancel my German edition and get this one. Still unknown if it comes with steelbook?

I can't seem to find the post anymore but I am sure someone posted that they had asked customer service at Amazon and they had stated that this includes the steelbook. If this is no longer true then can that person come forward to clarify matters.

I can't seem to find the post anymore but I am sure someone posted that they had asked customer service at Amazon and they had stated that this includes the steelbook. If this is no longer true then can that person come forward to clarify matters.
@StifflersDad Maybe @luke98 can help you, since he mentioned it here.
yes a member said he had a chat with Amazon FR said it will contain a steelbook............ but i will contact Warner France hopefully i'll hear back............

Reactions: StifflersDad
yes a member said he had a chat with Amazon FR said it will contain a steelbook............ but i will contact Warner France hopefully i'll hear back............
Great news! I have cancelled my German edition a few days ago I'm only keeping this one. Hopefully this will have the best set with the least expensive price.