Mad Max: Fury Road (Limited Edition Collector Blu-ray 3D) [France]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: September 30th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon FR
FNAC FR
Price: €100.32 (Amazon) - €119.99 (FNAC)

81TZv99qJYL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this on pre order the French version as well as the UK version is there any difference in both editions if so what?
As I'm from UK but now in oz most of my collection is from UK as started collecting there,but since being in oz take advantage of being able to order from various Amazon sites to either get editions I can no longer get and not hit by customs charges.
It is good to keep my collection all UK editions but as long as they are region from I don't mind,so have been buying a number of things from euro.
Also a factor is the exchange rate in oz compared to that currency and what the item cost in that country.
I need to be careful I don't end up with doubles of same set so need to watch approx when these come out and see what price wire best due to exchange rate,but I'm not sure why I have not pre order this from Amazon Germany maybe cause at the time it sold out or France sold same for less,anyway what's the difference on the three editions?

I have this on pre order the French version as well as the UK version is there any difference in both editions if so what?
As I'm from UK but now in oz most of my collection is from UK as started collecting there,but since being in oz take advantage of being able to order from various Amazon sites to either get editions I can no longer get and not hit by customs charges.
It is good to keep my collection all UK editions but as long as they are region from I don't mind,so have been buying a number of things from euro.
Also a factor is the exchange rate in oz compared to that currency and what the item cost in that country.
I need to be careful I don't end up with doubles of same set so need to watch approx when these come out and see what price wire best due to exchange rate,but I'm not sure why I have not pre order this from Amazon Germany maybe cause at the time it sold out or France sold same for less,anyway what's the difference on the three editions?
French and German version has the steelbook included. Lousy UK version has only amaray.

FYI the description on the site now says steelbook, so I'm guessing this is the same as my German one. I have both ordered.

I was going to cancel my German one, but the Amazon.gr says release date it Sept 21 and I'll get it Oct 1st-7th.

But France says Oct 14th is release and I will get it on 24th-27th of Oct.

Are the release dates really that different?

Last edited:
Amazon gr I wonder if they are cheaper again and does it have steel book also?i have French and UK on pre order but as I'm hearing UK has no steel may need to cancel that and due to the exchange rate also French one maybe a better deal.

Ok so it was deleted so I looks like an idiot. Ok well I rewatched this today and yep still love it!

I preordered the BB steel and got a digital copy. I think I'll cancel the German one and keep this and even if the steel info turns out to be wrong I got the BB one.

Though it coming out later sucks. I really want to watch it in 3D :p

So is this french version still with steelbook?i have this and uk version on pre order but dont want to forget and end up with both,due to the exchange rate the French one is cheaper against the oz dollar.and the german one sold out ages ago.
So which one should I keep uk or french version as uk edition is more and if im right i hear no steelbook.does canada have this and does it have steelbook and region free if anyone knows.

So is this french version still with steelbook?i have this and uk version on pre order but dont want to forget and end up with both,due to the exchange rate the French one is cheaper against the oz dollar.and the german one sold out ages ago.
So which one should I keep uk or french version as uk edition is more and if im right i hear no steelbook.does canada have this and does it have steelbook and region free if anyone knows.

According to the Amazon.fr listing this has the 3 disc French steelbook (3D, BD & DVD). It is currently slightly cheaper than the UK Amazon edition (sold out) and is currently cheaper than the German edition (which is back for pre-order 10 euros more expensive). The French edition is the last one to be released, being a month after the German (and Spanish) and a fortnight after the UK .

As it is a Warner Bros release it will be region free (on the Blu Ray) worldwide.

According to the Amazon.fr listing this has the 3 disc French steelbook (3D, BD & DVD). It is currently slightly cheaper than the UK Amazon edition (sold out) and is currently cheaper than the German edition (which is back for pre-order 10 euros more expensive). The French edition is the last one to be released, being a month after the German (and Spanish) and a fortnight after the UK .

As it is a Warner Bros release it will be region free (on the Blu Ray) worldwide.
Thanks so may cancel my UK edition and keep the French edition as is.

Can this be moved to the steelbook section.

Also I canceled my German one, they have been in stock regularly now and this comes with a steel book. Also it's cheaper when I got this one. So no duh. Only sad part it the extra wait. But ehh.