Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Mad Max High Octane Collection
(exclusively at Amazon.de) [Blu-ray] [Limited
Price: 49.99 EUR
Release Date: September 29 2016
Purchase Link: Amazon

This is a 6 disc collection including the unreleased Special Director's Black & White version of Mad Max Fury Road!
91vVUHTY8ML._SY445_.jpg

The Collection includes all legendary Mad Max films starring Mel Gibson as Mad Max and George Miller's remake with Tom Hardy as Max Rockatansky: Mad Max, Mad Max 2 - The Road Warrior, Mad Max - Beyond Thunderdome and Mad Max: Fury Road.
Contains the the Madness of Max documentary on DVD, as well as brand new documentation for Mad Max 2 - the Road Warrior, Mad Max 3 - Beyond Thunderdome and Mad Max. Fury Road Contains more than 4 hours of new bonus material: executor documentary: ROAD WAR -In the continuation of the post-apocalyptic classic drives the team epic effort to create a timeless action movie (about 30 minutes) Thunderdome documentary: the cast and crew endured the memorable filming of "Beyond Thunderdome" 50 ° C heat and massive sandstorms (about 45 minutes) Fury Road Doku: GOING MAD - the incredible, improbable, but not entirely impossible battle for the rotation to Fury Road. (about 60 minutes) Fury Road "Black and Chrome" Edition - The surreal black and white film version of Fury Road of the brilliant George Miller (approximately 120 minutes) Also includes the previously released documentary about Mad Max (1979): "Madness of Max "(157 minutes) on DVD

Last edited by a moderator:
Fury Road "Black and Chrome" Edition - The surreal black and white film version of Fury Road of the brilliant George Miller (approximately 120 minutes)

is it the normal cut or new cut ? wondering ...

@digitalbabe

There was always rumor/rumour that George Miller would eventually release this Black and White aka Black and Chrome version as he actually wanted to only release the movie as that from the get-go. Pretty positive there is no edition world-wide yet that has released it. And while I haven't kept up of late ... I do think this is probably the first announce? of a version to include it. So I just suspect it won't be some world-exclusive to Germany. So I'm guessing many other Countries will see the inevitable release of it in some form. But ... perhaps they realize that it might be a hard sell stand-alone so some are including it within a set like such.

Just hoping to grab the disc or buy it stand a lone personally. Figured I'm gonna have some fun with this release and stick all the versions in my HD Zeta steel.

Reactions: luke98
@digitalbabe

There was always rumor/rumour that George Miller would eventually release this Black and White aka Black and Chrome version as he actually wanted to only release the movie as that from the get-go. Pretty positive there is no edition world-wide yet that has released it. And while I haven't kept up of late ... I do think this is probably the first announce? of a version to include it. So I just suspect it won't be some world-exclusive to Germany. So I'm guessing many other Countries will see the inevitable release of it in some form. But ... perhaps they realize that it might be a hard sell stand-alone so some are including it within a set like such.

Just hoping to grab the disc or buy it stand a lone personally. Figured I'm gonna have some fun with this release and stick all the versions in my HD Zeta steel.
ok thanks!

Yup. At this stage, this is the only one available which will include the black and white edition. Possible that other countries might get it later. Who knows...

I pre ordered this last week on Thursday
I wonder will price drop before release date

I expect though this will get a release in other countries as well and be the same a box set of all 4 films

I don't already have the first 3 films on Blu-ray and this does come with new extras not available with existing releases

So I will be keeping my order or re order if another country gets a release and is cheaper