Mad Max Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

May 30, 2014
Release date: May 7, 2015
Price: €37.32
Purchase link: Mad Max Trilogy

91-Uu+YKivL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered both. I am not fully convinced of the picture on amazon.es. I hope we get more information until end of April, so I can decide which one to cancel.

Of all the releases of the trilogy announced by various amazons around Europe this is the only one that looks like a genuine steelbook and is priced accordingly.

This get's released eight days before Mad Max: Fury Road hits the theaters, I definitely want to pick this up before then as I have no Mad Max's presently on Blu-ray. Mel Gibson before he was widely known as "Mel Gibson".

This is getting Mad to the Max, so many Mad Max steelbook releases around Europe, I currently don't have any Mad Max Blu-rays but have an order for the Shout Factory! standard case release.

I really would like to add a steelbook, if this design is a steelbook at an Amazon, then I'll buy it. If it's just the individual releases that are steelbooks I'm not buying them, not sure about them.

Looks indeed like the Japanese one. Now someone with both has to compare the finish of both, but I guess these are identical.

Last edited:
Bollocks! Spent a lot of money getting the Japanese steelbook a few months back! :confused::OMG:
You gotta stay patient with expensive "rare" Warner releases. Eventhough it might seem to be a rare steel and you gotta drop a chunk of change at first, Warner will inevitably re-release it almost 99% of the time. Mad Max JP was unfortunately released from Japan at first so its price was wayyyy more than it should have been.

I know this is the thread for the trilogy but why no original Mad Max offered at Amazon DE like the one pictured below from the Netherlands? That doesn't make any sense. They have 2 & 3.

mad max ST 3D.jpg