Mondo Mad Monster Party by Mark Chiarello

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
We’re huge fans of Mark Chiarello and were pumped to work with him for the first time. As soon as he told us how much he loved Mad Monster Party, we knew it’d be a perfect fit. We really love his tribute to the stop motion animated classic.

Here's what Mark had to say about the release: "Mad Monster Party had a very limited theatrical release when I was a seven year old kid, in 1967. Me and my equally young pals sat there in that darkened movie theater on the last day it was showing (a late afternoon Saturday matinee) just glued to our seats. Most people talk about the first time they saw Star Wars or Raiders or Jaws, but for me, that afternoon, MMP carved a trench in my brain that has never healed. Every hardcore movie fan has two or three movies they can watch again and again and again. It's a comfort food, it's nostalgia, it's memories of a simpler time, it's crack cocaine. Damn, I feel like watching Mad Monster Party again right now!"

Mad Monster Party by Mark Chiarello. 15"x30" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

3.jpg

Available at a Random time on 10/15 at Mondo

Reactions: C2V3N