luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Released: August 28, 2020

Mafia-Trilogy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
I only played Mafia 2 for the first time a year or so ago, but it was bloody brilliant, so I wouldn't mind playing it again. All I remember about Mafia 1 is that all the cars handled like garbage trucks. Then I soon lost interest in Mafia 3 as it became super repetitive. Would be interested in revisiting 1 though, since I don't think I ever completed it, and hopefully playing 1 & 2 through to the end might convince me to give 3 another go.

Mafia 3 had an incredible story bogged down with repetitive missions & a boring world. Only played a bit of Mafia 2 & never played 1 so will be picking up this set.
I'm seeing rumblings that they'll be sold differently, & that the Mafia 2 remaster will actually release on the 19th with Mafia 1 dropping on August 28th.

Loved 1 and 2 of this so ill very much welcome this release.

Mafia 3 not so much which was a shame as the game could have been fantastic like the previous 2 it was good to start with but just become far too repetitive for me which ruined the whole story.

Mafia 2 Remaster & Mafia 3 Definitive editions available now separately or as part of the Mafia Trilogy package.
Mafia 1 available on August 28th.
Whereabouts did you see Mafia 2 remastered available?

It’s available on both the Xbox & PS4 digital stores. I’m not sure it’s getting a physical release, unless the three games will be packaged together in August.
Cheers mate, I found it :thumbs: I wonder if it will be a whole new set of achievements considering its a remastered version.

Cheers mate, I found it :thumbs: I wonder if it will be a whole new set of achievements considering its a remastered version.

For Mafia 2 yeah I'd imagine its all new achievements, Mafia 3 I'm not sure about, unless its a whole new game installation. I had 3 already & it just unlocked all the DLC for me so they're the only new achievements I got there.

For Mafia 2 yeah I'd imagine its all new achievements, Mafia 3 I'm not sure about, unless its a whole new game installation. I had 3 already & it just unlocked all the DLC for me so they're the only new achievements I got there.
I've no real interest to re-play 3, didn't enjoy it the first time around so doubt ill bother with it One and Two, on the other hand, were brilliant and would 100% like to replay them both remastered :thumbs: