Release date: August 28th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.de
MediaMarkt.de
Saturn.de
Price: EUR 19.99

4013549069236_high.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant! Another Arnie steelbook to add to the collection:D hopefully we'll see a few options for this release, if this is it for releases though, it will be mine:oohyeah:

Reactions: Marina Blue
Cannot wait to see this, and it should be getting a theatrical run over here soon. However, this is an instant purchase! Hopefully Amazon.de will also sell it

Reactions: tridon
And the trailer/TV spots never suggested it was anything but a drama film :)

Exactly. There's so many people crapping on this film because it's not a full-blown, off-the-rails zombie flick... when the trailer suggested it was nothing more than a father/daughter character drama set within a zombie-plagued world. Pretty sad. I watched this last night and thought it was incredible! Arnie actually acts his @$$ off in this!

This will be awesome. Love Walking Dead & Arnie so will probably love this film. Its Arnie so will be getting it any ways but hopefully at least Amazon Germany get this and hoping even more for a clean black.

I wonder if they'll have a lenticular version like they have for his last 2 films and hopefully no Gold Version this time as it defiantly wont suite the film

Reactions: luke98
Exactly. There's so many people crapping on this film because it's not a full-blown, off-the-rails zombie flick... when the trailer suggested it was nothing more than a father/daughter character drama set within a zombie-plagued world. Pretty sad. I watched this last night and thought it was incredible! Arnie actually acts his @$$ off in this!

OK.

1) I love drama movies
2) I love drama movies over action flicks
3) Maggie is not crappy movie because it is drama
4) Maggie is crappy movie because it's boring, has wooden acting, has wannabe art house feeling
5) Maggie sucks because ahnold (still) cannot act
6) Maggie is not walking dead + ahnold

Reactions: Geek Tragedy

...and oh, if he acts his @$$ off ... why can't he get rid of his Austrian accent. true actors can adapt different accents. Ahnold not.

...and oh, if he acts his @$$ off ... why can't he get rid of his Austrian accent. true actors can adapt different accents. Ahnold not.

Okay, apparently my comment was a direct attack on you somehow. I was just stating my own opinion as you stated yours. Obviously my comment wasn't directed towards you or else I would've tagged you in it.

Anyway, back on topic...

I watched this movie the other day and i have to say that i really liked Arnold and his acting in it but unfortunately i thought the movie was very boring. I have no beef on drama movies nor Arnold starring in one but this was just meh