Upcoming Make Me Scream [Prime Video]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1695178641530.png

Prime Video gave fans the first look at the Halloween spooktacular event Make Me Scream, revealing the official trailer and key art. The one-hour special will premiere October 3 on Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. Make Me Scream will also be available to stream the same day for free with ads on Amazon Freevee. Grab your friends for a Halloween watch party! Whatever you do … don’t watch alone!

Hosted by horror fanatics and life-partners Tempestt Bledsoe (The Cosby Show) and Darryl M. Bell (A Different World), this hilariously horrifying Halloween special features three celebrity teams—led by Jaleel White (Family Matters), Shoniqua Shandai (Harlem), and rapper Lil Xan—that embark on a game where they must face a series of bone-chilling scare zones while trying NOT to scream, in order to survive the night and take home the prestigious Medal of Mayhem.

Make Me Scream is produced by Amazon Studios and MGM Alternative. Jane Mun (Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog, Savage X Fenty Show Vol. 2) serves as showrunner and executive producer for the series. Tempestt Bledsoe, Darryl M. Bell, Barry Poznick, Steve Hughes, and Sean Kelly are also executive producers.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Pfft, if they know that crap isn't real, and none of them dressed up clowns gonna do anything, just walk with a stone face through, and get your money. :meh: