Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 17, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order will be live on October 18 around 12 PM, UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £49.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £39.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Contains:
Maleficent 2 : zavvi exclusive SteelBook
Dramatic high quality leatherette slip case with embossed feather texture and gold leaf finish on Maleficent’s iconic horns.
Each Limited to only 1000 units worldwide

12331219-1814726437538011.jpg 12337278-7794726438182459.jpg
12331219-2064726437578838.jpg 12331219-1454726437619845.jpg 12337278-7424726438221144.jpg 12337278-1084726438259379.jpg
12331218-1564713920446563.jpg 12337277-2644714181162694.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mkdfan
Nice to see it’s gloss. Love the art used too (although that’s been shown for while now).
Back on track with a decent WWA Disney steel and finish

Wonder if zavvis will have the title as advertised

Cancelled my CE a while back, but kept the separate steelbook order. Will be sending it right back if it turns up with no title though, and I'll make a point of telling them exactly why it's being returned (not as advertised - no title), as others should too... it worked before in getting Zavvi/Disney to listen.

But, for now... we're probably just jumping the gun and HOPEFULLY there's nothing to worry about! :ohno:

as others should too... it worked before in getting Zavvi/Disney to listen.

Usually I would complain to them but in this instance I think the art is much better without the title now I’ve seen the picture. Just ruins it in the mock up. But you never know, ours might have it and bossing. We'll find out soon

Would certainly be weird if zavvi had the wrong mock ups and Info for both Maleficent releases lol (the original was a completely different art for those who don’t remember)

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Usually I would complain to them but in this instance I think the art is much better without the title now I’ve seen the picture. Just ruins it in the mock up. But you never know, ours might have it and bossing. We'll find out soon

Would certainly be weird if zavvi had the wrong mock ups and Info for both Maleficent releases lol (the original was a completely different art for those who don’t remember)
I honestly hate it without the title... too much blank space which makes it look like it has two back arts lol.

Haha but yeah, would actually be kinda funny if it did turn out they had the wrong mock-up again. Maleficent is cursed! :p

I honestly hate it without the title... too much blank space which makes it look like it has two back arts lol.

Haha but yeah, would actually be kinda funny if it did turn out they had the wrong mock-up again. Maleficent is cursed! :p

It would be very weird wouldn’t it.

I did originally like the mock up. But now I think it looks cleaner and smoother without it

Reactions: Noodles
That's the French version in the photo.

I'm guessing the Zavvi one will have the title.

The Korean one has and they've always been the same steelbooks the UK get....

Ahh yeah just see it, okay my mind has changed. Looks better with the debossed title haha (I think it’s because the title isn’t as dark as the mock up)

@Noodles check out Moons pics

Ahh yeah just see it, okay my mind has changed. Looks better with the debossed title haha (I think it’s because the title isn’t as dark as the mock up)

@Noodles check out Moons pics

Saw those on his Facebook last week and is the main reason why I prefer it with the title lol.

My guess is a QC issue regards the collector cases. I’m hopeful these editions rectify the poor quality of Zavvi’s light up box mess.

Mine just arrived. Can confirm debossed title on front and spot gloss on Angelina. Really nice steel!
I'm just glad there's definitely a title on there :p
With those finishes it sounds like it'll be a really nice one. Just waiting to hear more on the CE delay so I could be waiting a while until I get mine yet

Reactions: crib79