maleficent.jpg

Release Date:
11/4/14
Price: $25.89
Order Here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M4ADWTK/?tag=hidefnin-20

Maleficent_Blu-Ray.jpg

:thumbs: :cool:

Last edited:
The wife e-mailed me this pic while I was at work! :woot: I guess she couldn't wait to own it! :p Better for me, I saved myself some $$$$$! :D :notworthy:

View attachment 112589

:thumbs:

A woman waits for no man Amigo! :LOL: That looks nice. She got some good photo skills going on too - but I cannot consider it as genuine without a thumbs up :thumbs:

The US get all the awesome stuff... I get my suitcase...

A woman waits for no man Amigo! :LOL: That looks nice. She got some good photo skills going on too - but I cannot consider it as genuine without a thumbs up :thumbs:

The US get all the awesome stuff... I get my suitcase...

@PKAVFC LOL! :p I was also surprised she didn't do a thumbs up on the pic, considering she just recently did her nails! :emb: :LOL: WOMEN! :rolleyes:

F**K YEAH! :notworthy: Get your suitcase ready so you when you get here you can be the King in the castle! :D :hilarious:

:p

I got my copy today! Can't wait to watch it this weekend. :woot: BTW, the slipcover is GORGEOUS!!! It would have been nice if Best Buy did an exclusive lenticular slipcover like Sleepy Beauty.

Reactions: tridon
It's a nice-looking slipcover, but no 3D means no buy from me. I'll go to another country to buy my Maleficent.

Limited Edition Combo 2D+3D Korea KD Media is just breathtaking (the black and white one) - Slipcover is Different From Amaray, they had custom made both differently and both back artwork has Korean Writing, it's as nice as a steel IMO. Still available at k2dvd or nova media Blu ray section.

What? No 3D again? Come on Disney, stop playing games and be faithful to your loyal US fans. This is ridiculous since this is being released with 3D outside the US.

Amazon is in Dispute with Disney in regards to Disney's Pricing Strategy. Amazon finds that Disney is unreasonable with their price as they sell the 3D separately from the 2D+DVD combo and priced higher than Amazon finds fair to sell. I didn't look in depth, but it seems that it's been since Frozen that Amazon has not carried any Disney 3D(but not sure), although it doesn't affect the Marvel line as they sell it including with their Blu-ray together. It seems when they sell it together with the blu-ray in same Release it is not affected. But there is always Korea and Taiwan to get them.

it doesn't seem to affect anywhere else but north america.

BTW, Maleficent was shot in Real 3D(not post conversion) and watched with the right equipment it is Stunning, really enjoyed the 3D on that release it was like watching it for the first time.

(I didn't know where to post this, but here's good enough :thumbs:)

images
I LOVE Sunday Deliveries! :woot: A few weeks ago I ordered my wife "Maleficent Horns Plush Headband" using my Disney Reward Points! :thumbs: She loves it! :drool: So do I because it was FREE!

If you're interested in ordering one for yourself, here's the link ;) http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/maleficent-horns-headband-8101

popcorn2.gif

I'm definitely a Angelina Jolie fan but haven't had a chance to see this one yet. She looks awesome on the cover.
@SlipcoverGirl WAIT! :stop: You still haven't seen Maleficent? :OMG: Tell @NoDingsNoScratches to pop the disc into the Bluray Player, throw some popcorn in the microwave and enjoy the movie!
popcorn2.gif
My wife absolutely LOVES this film and she's very excited for the upcoming Cinderella adaptation from Disney! :thumbs:

@SlipcoverGirl WAIT! :stop: You still haven't seen Maleficent? :OMG: Tell @NoDingsNoScratches to pop the disc into the Bluray Player, throw some popcorn in the microwave and enjoy the movie!
popcorn2.gif
My wife absolutely LOVES this film and she's very excited for the upcoming Cinderella adaptation from Disney! :thumbs:

I know We have to watch it. I just opened it and used the iTunes code but, my movie que is so long! It's def in line. I LOVE the slip, found a mint copy @ Black Friday for $9

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007