Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: March 3, 2017
Purchase link: Novamedia
Price: $29.99

EBA790EBA088EB8298-ED9280ED8CA9EC83B7.jpg

Sorry if i missed something, but do we know to what number it is limited? Haven't found anything :/

Just received this. Found it to be a little underwhelming in hand. Doesn't seem to be limited, no numbering sticker on the case. Still a great film however which I didn't have on bluray beforehand

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just received this. Found it to be a little underwhelming in hand. Doesn't seem to be limited, no numbering sticker on the case. Still a great film however which I didn't have on bluray beforehand

Technically just about everything in Korea is limited, with or without a sticker to prove it. :rofl:

Doesn't look like a lenticular image or do my eyes fool me? I actually wanted to get this, but to be honest, it doesn't look special at all.

re: the original digipak release - I still can't get over me having purchased the wrong edition on eBay. Instead of the digipak I bought the slipcover. When I realized my mistake after the Blu-Ray had arrived, the digipak edition had just sold out at the last Korean eBay retailer. Didn't pay enough attention to the beautyshots in the article listings and went for the slightly cheaper one because I thought they were the same, with one being just a little cheaper. :banghead:

Doesn't look like a lenticular image or do my eyes fool me? I actually wanted to get this, but to be honest, it doesn't look special at all.

re: the original digipak release - I still can't get over me having purchased the wrong edition on eBay. Instead of the digipak I bought the slipcover. When I realized my mistake after the Blu-Ray had arrived, the digipak edition had just sold out at the last Korean eBay retailer. Didn't pay enough attention to the beautyshots in the article listings and went for the slightly cheaper one because I thought they were the same, with one being just a little cheaper. :banghead:

It's a loose lenti.
It's not attached to the slip.

Reactions: CleverLoginName