Man of Steel 3D - In theaters June 14, 2013

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Man of Steel (2013)

Tagline: You will believe that a man can fly.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Zack Snyder[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Henry Cavill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Shannon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Lane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Russell Crowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Antje Traue[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Costner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Meloni[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laurence Fishburne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jadin Gould[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tahmoh Penikett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ayelet Zurer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Schiff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dylan Sprayberry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carla Gugino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Cetrone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mackenzie Gray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Richings[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samantha Jo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Buller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Wren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Lewis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Doug Abrahams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brad Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Juliani[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Foley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Gerdisch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Lennix[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jacqueline Scislowski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Campbell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raj Lal[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]143[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xWlaTLnD8NJMTT9PGOD9z5re1SL.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
An alien infant is raised on Earth, and grows up with superhuman abilities. He sets out to use these abilities to guard his adopted world.
With: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane and much more!!!

Trailers:

Old infos/trailers:

Poster:
399516_414200565292571_1731125494_n.jpg
man-of-steel-logo-2013.jpg

Old infos:
Per Coming soon:

Aronofsky in the Running to Direct Superman
Source: Heat Vision September 28, 2010

Black Swan helmer Darren Aronofsky has joined the list of potential directors for Warner Bros.' new Superman movie, reports Heat Vision.

The list includes Duncan Jones, Jonathan Liebesman, Matt Reeves, Tony Scott and Zack Snyder. The trade adds that Ben Affleck was also briefly in the running but he is reportedly no longer pursuing the job.

Aronofsky is said to be in active talks, though it's early.

Christopher Nolan and Emma Thomas will executive produce the film, targeted for a 2012 release.

Read more: Aronofsky in the Running to Direct Superman - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=70192#ixzz10qGP5CCK

Attachments

• man-of-steel-logo-2013.jpg
    man-of-steel-logo-2013.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
My 'Final Thoughts' article for Man of Steel is now up on the HDN main page. You can check it out here. If you read it, I hope you reply with your own opinion on the film! :thumbs:

Usually agree with you Ken, but.....

This just reads like another (many other's) article and opinion that just HAS to compare it to the Reeves version and why Superman movies should be just like the Reeves version, etc. while trying to not state it directly. Probably disagree with most of the article. JMO, though.

Nice writeup however. :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon
Usually agree with you Ken, but.....

This just reads like another (many other's) article and opinion that just HAS to compare it to the Reeves version and why Superman movies should be just like the Reeves version, etc. while trying to not state it directly. Probably disagree with most of the article. JMO, though.

Nice writeup however. :thumbs:

It's all good, bud! It's just my opinion and like I state within it, I hope nobody bases their own opinion off of my own. It was a good film, no doubt, but it just didn't live up to my own hype for it. As for the Reeves' films, I didn't really compare it to that at all. The only time I really compared it was when I was talking about the chemistry between Cavill and Adams. Honestly, I was more comparing Man of Steel to the tons of Superman comic books I've read over the years. I didn't mean to bad-mouth the film, I just expected better and I see a LOT of promise for when it comes to the sequel. Thanks for reading it and giving your opinion, man! :thumbs:

It's all good, bud! It's just my opinion and like I state within it, I hope nobody bases their own opinion off of my own. It was a good film, no doubt, but it just didn't live up to my own hype for it. As for the Reeves' films, I didn't really compare it to that at all. The only time I really compared it was when I was talking about the chemistry between Cavill and Adams. Honestly, I was more comparing Man of Steel to the tons of Superman comic books I've read over the years. I didn't mean to bad-mouth the film, I just expected better and I see a LOT of promise for when it comes to the sequel. Thanks for reading it and giving your opinion, man! :thumbs:

No problemo.... at-least we agree on 80's cartoon's and King Kong :p

Seriously, though... well have our own opinions, true. Nice write up for the site again. And thanks for taking the time to do it. Although now I realize you were probably saying to post a comment underneath the article!

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
I've just re-watched this for the first time on my home tv (saw it twice at the theaters back when it was released), and yeah... I had a truly hard moment when Pa Kent "said goodbye" to Clark... enjoyed the movie more and more... but I also noticed something I thought I dreamed at the theater:
MOS-130701.gif

No confirmation from Snyder about an Homage to Christopher Reeve... but still... I know Cavill ressemble him a lot, but seems like a great thought... :drool:

Youtube HD video:

Last edited by a moderator: