RELEASE DATE: Oct. 23, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): €129.99
ORDER: Amazon

image.jpg

INCLUDES:
3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, 30 cm resin statue
GERMANY

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it's the 1/6th scale Man of Steel Iconic Statue from DC Collectibles. It's about 30 cm, made of resin and has a retail price around 100+ euros.

original.jpg

Likeness is pretty good.. the paint job on the headsculpt is so so. Acceptable though for me considering I won't be standing in front of it viewing it with a magnifying glass.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeTee and Rand
I bet it's the 1/6th scale Man of Steel Iconic Statue from DC Collectibles. It's about 30 cm, made of resin and has a retail price around 100+ euros.

original.jpg

Likeness is pretty good.. the paint job on the headsculpt is so so. Acceptable though for me considering I won't be standing in front of it viewing it with a magnifying glass.

Statue looks amazeing thanks for the awesome pic sweet set:scat:

Man of Steel 3D (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [Germany]

3D Blu-ray edition containing 2 discs. The limited Ultimate Collector's Edition of The Man of Steel will include a SteelBook and a 30cm high, very high quality Superman figure.

91nJ1FQUTrL._SL1500_.jpg

Price: €99.99
Release date: Oct. 25, 2013

Link: Amazon.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
Probabely like the Battleship collectors edt, it was €99.99 and then dropped to around €40 nearer the release, and will probabely come with the steel as well...

Hmm, maybe with a Figure/Statue?
Otherwise that price is WAY too high!!!

Looks like you are right. Translation from Amazon.de: "The limited Ultimate Collector's Edition of The Man of Steel will include a 30cm high, very high quality Superman figure."

Guess this will probably look like the Amazon.fr edition.

Reactions: MK50