Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks amazing and I can’t wait to get mine.

Still struggling to track down a decently priced WW OC. Should’ve known it was a bad idea to try and get the HDZ DC OC’s after the fact.

Beautiful as always.

The FS is still my fave. Quite a unique looking slip from what we are used to seeing from all MoS artworks across all retailers.
Steelbook still doesn't touch Manta's but nicer slips overall again. If you collect both then crossover artwork is nice when one is used for the steel and another for a lenti, and another for the box (lenti) while the other is a holo fullslip etc.
I think the DL is my next favourite in this set.
This was long overdue and my DCEU collection definitely feels complete for now... once in hand.

Beautiful as always.

The FS is still my fave. Quite a unique looking slip from what we are used to seeing from all MoS artworks across all retailers.
Steelbook still doesn't touch Manta's but nicer slips overall again. If you collect both then crossover artwork is nice when one is used for the steel and another for a lenti, and another for the box (lenti) while the other is a holo fullslip etc.
I think the DL is my next favourite in this set.
This was long overdue and my DCEU collection definitely feels complete for now... once in hand.

Yeah gotta agree that FS even from the beginning has struck me as the standout due to the choice of unique art that has a comic feel to it along with the wraparound, expecting some nice treatment on this one. The DL has taken me by surprise as I preferred the 4K Lenti next but really like how supes is in the foreground with his flowing cape, I can tell this is going to have some nice depth to it. Collecting both Zeta and Manta gives you a ton of variety which I love and like you say even if you get the same artwork you get it in another form of variant with treatment and/or material qualities.

Has to be said again that MoS Manta Steelbook is in a league of its own :drool: This is where the DCEU all began and now Zeta have finally completed their end of the bargain making this #9 in their overall DC Collection and oh boy what a stunner that OC Box is :joy: The question remains though will this be the HDZ Ultimate Boxset that finally knocks Wonder Woman of her crown as best in class as an overall package as oh my that is shear beauty but I have to give credit where credits due The Dark Knight did come close but just not quiet there.

Yeah gotta agree that FS even from the beginning has struck me as the standout due to the choice of unique art that has a comic feel to it along with the wraparound, expecting some nice treatment on this one. The DL has taken me by surprise as I preferred the 4K Lenti next but really like how supes is in the foreground with his flowing cape, I can tell this is going to have some nice depth to it. Collecting both Zeta and Manta gives you a ton of variety which I love and like you say even if you get the same artwork you get it in another form of variant with treatment and/or material qualities. Has to be said again that Manta Steelbook is in a league of its own :drool: This is where the DCEU all began and now Zeta have finally completed their end of the bargain making this #9 in their overall DC Collection and oh boy what a stunner that OC Box is :joy: The question remains though will this be the HDZ Ultimate Boxset that finally knocks Wonder Woman of her crown as best in class as an overall package as oh my that is shear beauty but I have to give credit where credits due The Dark Knight did come close but just not quiet there.
As an overall set The Dark Knight stands out as being 'The Big One' and one to own purely because it's The Nolan Trilogy (I sold mine btw, to put money towards the MCU releases which are my number1 in this game and to focus on the larger universe movies), but in terms of design I think some of the other DCs are better, and collectively the Zeta DCEU range are untouchable with set consistency. As far as narrowing it down to just Zeta DCEU movies I think Man of Steel is looking to be my favourite. It's been a hell of a waiting game for this one, it's my fave film of them all and I just absolutely love the Full slip design. Aquaman has a stunning box, Wonder Woman has lovely slip designs, but for myself personally the Full slip here is my fave overall design. In terms of which boxset is best overall, that is difficult.

Reactions: DMD4k and willbar84
As an overall set The Dark Knight stands out as being 'The Big One' and one to own purely because it's The Nolan Trilogy (I sold mine btw, to put money towards the MCU releases which are my number1 in this game and to focus on the larger universe movies), but in terms of design I think some of the other DCs are better, and collectively the Zeta DCEU range are untouchable with set consistency. As far as narrowing it down to just Zeta DCEU movies I think Man of Steel is looking to be my favourite. It's been a hell of a waiting game for this one, it's my fave film of them all and I just absolutely love the Full slip design. Aquaman has a stunning box, Wonder Woman has lovely slip designs, but for myself personally the Full slip here is my fave overall design. In terms of which boxset is best overall, that is difficult.

This is a great example that shows Zeta definitely puts a lot of passion ‘n’ dedication into this line as when you start to break it down piece by piece there is just so much to love and appreciate which makes it hard to pick overall favourites. Deciding between Wonder Woman, The Dark Knight and Batman v Superman is nearly to close to call for me as they are all great in my books along with Suicide Squad, Aquaman and now MoS shaping up to be a top 3 contender. The only so so one has been Justice League but still turned out pretty good nonetheless. Anywho hanging out for the start of a new week when @wxlinkswd hands out our tracking numbers for MoS, oh that will be a very fine day indeed as this has been a very long time coming since this thread was created in Sept ‘17

Reactions: St4rlord and DMD4k
Yeah gotta agree that FS even from the beginning has struck me as the standout due to the choice of unique art that has a comic feel to it along with the wraparound, expecting some nice treatment on this one. The DL has taken me by surprise as I preferred the 4K Lenti next but really like how supes is in the foreground with his flowing cape, I can tell this is going to have some nice depth to it. Collecting both Zeta and Manta gives you a ton of variety which I love and like you say even if you get the same artwork you get it in another form of variant with treatment and/or material qualities.

Has to be said again that MoS Manta Steelbook is in a league of its own :drool: This is where the DCEU all began and now Zeta have finally completed their end of the bargain making this #9 in their overall DC Collection and oh boy what a stunner that OC Box is :joy: The question remains though will this be the HDZ Ultimate Boxset that finally knocks Wonder Woman of her crown as best in class as an overall package as oh my that is shear beauty but I have to give credit where credits due The Dark Knight did come close but just not quiet there.

Wonder woman is the best overall

i have all hdzeta DC's and for me, IMO wonder woman is the absolute best overall. the double lenti depth is in a league of its own and the ebay prices for it are justified.I think overall the wonder woman artwork is the strongest but thats just me. i love the yellow slip for MOS but the other 2 for artwork are just average. hoping at least in hand they have great depth which im sure they will as this is hdzeta and they dont mess around with their Lentis these days :thumbs:

Glad I skipped this. But the full slip does look decent. That’s the one I would of gone for anyway and nearly did but the back is wasted with blurry wasteland. No longer collecting zeta DC and since I missed out on WW because of their shocking website there’s no point anyway.

Reactions: djjez83
Hi Steelbook friends

Does anyone know where I can see the soundtracks, (AUDIO)?
Does it have German sound?
Would be great who knows someone, where I find them?

Thomas

Everything looks amazing and I can’t wait to get mine.

Still struggling to track down a decently priced WW OC. Should’ve known it was a bad idea to try and get the HDZ DC OC’s after the fact.

You are not alone I’m looking WW DL but seen hard to find one at a decent price so I was thinking to go with a OC but again insane price for them why are they so expensive I’m sure in GB wasn’t this expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.