Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not alone I’m looking WW DL but seen hard to find one at a decent price so I was thinking to go with a OC but again insane price for them why are they so expensive I’m sure in GB wasn’t this expensive?
Why it is so expensive? Oop, really good package thus highly sought after

@wxlinkswd any updates in regards to HDN GB order’s tracking numbers since these were due to start shipping internationally from the 20th of October, thanks
Sorry for the delay.
All single edition was send out yesterday,i will update the tracking number at tomorrow.
But the boxset edition would be delay to 27-28th,because the factoy make wrong size of the second batch foam box(they made it as sliver label boxset sized,but we need gold label boxset sized),we cant send any boxset without the foam box,please understand.
Sorry again for the delay.

Sorry, what “store” are you referring to?
For one “novice” in getting HDZeta’s, please provide little more and exact information.
Thanks in advance!
It just means that those who purchased a Man of Steel edition directly from the HDzeta store, as opposed to a group buy here, can sign in to their accounts on the HDzeta site and look up the tracking number there. Just google HDzeta and you'll see their website.

HDZ has a store.
It just means that those who purchased a Man of Steel edition directly from the HDzeta store, as opposed to a group buy here, can sign in to their accounts on the HDzeta site and look up the tracking number there. Just google HDzeta and you'll see their website.

Sorry guys, I was not entirely explicit in my question, cause sure I knew HDZeta has a site (and I even have an account there), but did not foreseen that here in the GB thread would be spoken about tracking numbers that are not useful for us the ones that got into the GB (other than the fact that the editions were shipped by HDZeta, which implies ours were too).
Now I do understand what was about that short message about.

I have seen SOOOOO MANY people speaking the same language and still didn't understand each other, although there were just a TINY-SMALL effort need it, just to realise that the other part/party MIGHT not know EXACTLY what one part/party is THINKING, unless clearly and concisely expressed!

Thanks for all your help guys, it is clear that now we just need to have OUR tracking numbers shared with us! (right? :) ;) :p)

Reactions: nafosb
Sorry guys, I was not entirely explicit in my question, cause sure I knew HDZeta has a site (and I even have an account there), but did not foreseen that here in the GB thread would be spoken about tracking numbers that are not useful for us the ones that got into the GB (other than the fact that the editions were shipped by HDZeta, which implies ours were too).
Now I do understand what was about that short message about.
But this isn't the GB thread; this is the release thread :)

GB threads are those with links in the OP, labelled with "Group buy".

Reactions: tommyh84
But this isn't the GB thread; this is the release thread :)

GB threads are those with links in the OP, labelled with "Group buy".
Sure, but in the GB threads I've NEVER seen anything useful or any discussions, just the actual GB (and sometimes some questions that remained unanswered), while here are links to ALL GB's, but none to the HDZeta's shop (cause they remove items from the website when sold out).

And I got it, this info is helpful for both GB participants and HDZeta direct buyers alike, although if you'd ask me, I would expect them to send trackings to each direct buyer, as for example Manta Lab is doing.

All in one and one in all, thanks for all your help/info, and WAITING FOR THE TRACKINGS! :p

Maybe @wxlinkswd will help this time also, as he's done it so many other times! (Thanks!)

Here s the mail :
Dear Customer
We are very sorry to inform you that the package of order#11081 was lost at china post warehouse ,we had send the refund to you at yesterday,you will get it in 4-5 business days,Sorry again.

--------------------------------------

www.HDzeta.com

If someone will sell just the steelbook please contact me(I can go to 45€shipped to france)

Here s the mail :
Dear Customer
We are very sorry to inform you that the package of order#11081 was lost at china post warehouse ,we had send the refund to you at yesterday,you will get it in 4-5 business days,Sorry again.

--------------------------------------

www.HDzeta.com

If someone will sell just the steelbook please contact me(I can go to 45€shipped to france)
Why don't they give another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.