Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends bought it through a Facebook GB and he has already received it. I, who bought it directly from the web site, did not send it to me. How is this?

I'm sure they probably send their local customer orders first so the guy who got it on fb probably had it forwarded to him directly from someone local in China/Hong Kong

Received my boxset today.

Mixed bag really.

Positive things.

The one click is nice and has an interior image like Aquaman.
The steelbook is nice and glossy and the front image pops.
Lenticular quality across the board is high with sharpness and decent depth
The little folders which hold the numbered card on two of the included editions is nice with an embossed glossy Superman logo.
The photo/art books are standard high quality as with previous releases

Negatives

The back of the steelbook with zod looks abit washed out colour wise.
The full slip is abit disappointing especially as in my opinion the rear is just wasted space
Lack of lenticular character cards on this release breaks the continuity of all previous DCEU boxsets
It's just abit too much Superman across all editions. I think it would've benefitted from maybe a "Zod" edition.. The choice of Superman images used are abit too similar and dull overall to make this a stand release across the board.

It's a must have if you've collected all previous editions but lacks the vibrancy of Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.