Man of Steel (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Added to Calendar: 10-20-19

Jan 1, 2017
Neverwhere
@Raimi @Felix_ro @D3mon
We dont know why china customs keep it so long times,we will try to resolve it asap.sorry.
Thanks a lot @wxlinkswd for continuing to assure us you're still caring for us.

Just as an idea, I think THE BEST at this moment would be to kindly ask the person that got those packages to the Chinese post office,
to go and retrieve them, check their status, repack them if it is need it, RE-LABEL them differently so will not "trigger" anymore the customs,
and then re-send them once again.
What do you think, can this be done? Please at least JUST TRY!

I'm asking because at the 17track.net where I'm usually track everything, now I have the status for this as "EXPIRED"
1578641973705.png

which they say it means "Item was in transportation period for a long time still has no delivered results" (What's the definition of each package status?)

Jan 1, 2017
Neverwhere
@wxlinkswd @Felix_ro @D3mon

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I received the package today :) It arrived to SI on the 13th but it took some time to properly clear it.
Anyway, the package is here and it appears in good condition - I didn't unseal it yet, so I don't know the situation inside, but the slip is OK.
Many thanks @Raimi for the info, and I’m sincerely happy for you! You brought a small (tiny) hope to me too with this news!
Mine is still doing “loops” in China, and the last one finished on 19th of January (3 days ago), and hopefully now would be the last time and will soon arrive to me too.
Can you please tell me when was your last “loop”? Or better yet, can you also share the tracking number, so that I can take a look myself and make some comparison?

Raimi

Stupidity is contagious
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
Slovenia
Many thanks @Raimi for the info, and I’m sincerely happy for you! You brought a small (tiny) hope to me too with this news!
Mine is still doing “loops” in China, and the last one finished on 19th of January (3 days ago), and hopefully now would be the last time and will soon arrive to me too.
Can you please tell me when was your last “loop”? Or better yet, can you also share the tracking number, so that I can take a look myself and make some comparison?
In my case the last loop was on NOV-20th, so I'm not sure if this is good or bad news for your case. After that there was nothing til JAN-13th.

Jan 1, 2017
Neverwhere
That reminds me of my Wonder Woman Boxset that never arrived :(
Go

Good luck,,
I'm sure someone enjoyed reselling my Batman set on ebay for a tidy sum.
None of those are even remotely funny!
And just because happened to you too, doesn't make it better, but even worst!
Actually is quite sad, cause after we have struggled so much to get one copy
of some of those special editions, just to have them not shipped correctly
to arrive safe, is absolutely BAD and SAD!

I can say about this that I've NEVER had any shipment like this before,
to do TENS of RETURNS and "tumbles" in China, and for sure
NONE to last almost FOUR (4) months now!