Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Word of warning anyone who uses SCF9’s for these for protection they are snug, really snug, so snug I don’t think they would be able to fit a sealed MoS HDZ OC. I thought it was a one off with Aquaman OC but this is just as snug or just maybe I’ve got a low side in tolerance batch of SCF9’s then my previous ones I ordered.
Even the new edition Gladiator OC was difficult to fit into the SCF9.
Then the MoS won't fit in anymore?

Reactions: DMD4k
Even the new edition Gladiator OC was difficult to fit into the SCF9.
Then the MoS won't fit in anymore?

Hmm interesting wondering if their using thicker lenti’s or something now? To confirm an unsealed MoS fits into a SCF9, no chance sealed. The fit for my unsealed one is slightly better once you’ve set and worked in all the edges of the fold lines correctly at 90deg and you’ve slid it in for the second time, not the best news but hopes it helps.

Reactions: Killi Zoltan

Who knows. It does happen though. My Gladiator OC was returned to HDZ not long ago. Then reshipped and it was fine the second time.

Something similar happened to me and about 5 other people earlier this year. wxlinkswd eventually issued us new tracking numbers
and I got my package. I don't remember which movie it was, though.

Sounds like there's hope yet. Thanks.

My FS is being handed to air export constantly. As per the update, it was handed and returned several times :(
Each time I hope it's the final time...

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.