Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Aquaman boxset is in one, has sticker on it and fits fine. Did you get new ones very recently? My protective covers around the time of Aquaman release to fit all 5 DCEU I had at that point but have not ordered any since.

I need a new batch for MoS

I got a batch of the old ones still which probably explains why. I will use those for the Blufans instead!

wxlinkswd Do you know anything about what is going on? Has it been returned? If it has been returned, is there a new tracking number for the second attempt? My current tracking number is LL813277443CN
Thanks.
Hi @wxlinkswd have you have a chance to look into this to see where the 1click is, as it looks like it has been returned? Thanks. Tracking number LL813277443CN

My copy is lost or stolen, its gone, it has been over 3 weeks since it was shipped. When gladiator shipped it took 4 days to reach canada from china. Superman has been gone for over 3 weeks

My copy is lost or stolen, its gone, it has been over 3 weeks since it was shipped. When gladiator shipped it took 4 days to reach canada from china. Superman has been gone for over 3 weeks
Nah they all are taking much longer this go around.

IMG_8CB3DFDD362A-1.jpeg

Delivery progress
Information updated: Nov. 19

Date Time Progress
Oct. 24 1:07 pm International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Cnbjsd, China

9:10 am International item processed in originating country

Cnbjsa, China

Delivery progress
Information updated: Nov. 19

Date Time Progress
Oct. 24 1:07 pm International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Cnbjsd, China

9:10 am International item processed in originating country

Cnbjsa, China

Did you check on 17track.net ? There it shows several more moves than the other tracking sites. The tracking of ou SI post office shows departure on fhe 13th, while the other site shows that it actually left on the 15th.

Update for shipping delay:
Everybody please dont worry your packages,here are undelivered packages deatils:

OMRA1080---LL813277125CN---Intransit,Left China at 2th Nov
howarmat---LS125958189CN---Arrived Destination Country
wouter---LL813277372CN---Pakcage Returned,Resend Again at 7th Nov
Warmachine---EV765453145CN--- Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
AlienKing---LL813277390CN ---Arrived Destination Country
davetherave ---LL802792162CN---Arrived Destination Country
subbuteo ---LL813277412CN---Arrived Destination Country,Waitting for pick up
SamG2 ---LL813277426CN---Arrived Destination Country
Lester---LL813277443CN----Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Chemartin_1---LL813277465CN--- Arrived Destination Country
D3mon---LE050581201CN----Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
j4c0---LE050580988CN------Intransit,Left China at 4th Nov
SavageAmusement ---LL813277505CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
Georges dikranjian ---LL813277514CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
Jackie565---LL813277559CN---Intransit,Left China at 16th Nov
bluedjay---LL813277580CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
RobZone---LL813277602CN---Arrived Destination Country,Waitting for pick up
Nikke ---L801953362CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Raimi---LE047878555CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
Felix_ro---RV216734557CN---Pakcage Returned,still no resend,will ask china post
DarrenZCanada---LL801948257CN--- Pakcage Returned, still no resend,will ask china post
PracticingPat---LE047878388CN---Arrived Destination Country ,In Customs
zoltan_g---LL801948291CN--- Pakcage Returned,Resend Again at 20th Nov
txohlo---LL801949164CN--- Pakcage Returned, still no resend,will ask china post

China Post reply to us there are many reasons for package delay
The first reason:For China 70th National days,China Gov raised the securty as top and was very strictly to check the pakcage even imported or export,since 1th Sep untill 15th Oct,Total 45 days,so over 500000 packages was delay at beijing airport.
The second reason:There was a fire in the Beijing Airport warehouse,China Airline changed all Securty machine to recheck every packages.
The third reason:15th Oct---1th Dec was Peak of international trade,so many stuffs will send to overseas at this moment,shipping are very slowly at now.

Please understand and wait more 5-7 days,if your package still not arrived untill this monthend,please contact me again.Thanks for everyone.

A very happy happy happy Superman fan! :mos: :happy:

Thanks all for your reassurance and advice to a newbie. One thing I have learnt is; take no notice of tracking. Doesn't get updated at either end until it's delivered.

Delighted with the product. Congrats to those of have also received theirs, and good luck to those who haven't.

Absolutely no idea why all photos appear landscape :dunno:

IMG_0396.JPGIMG_0397.JPGIMG_0398.JPGIMG_0410.JPGIMG_0412.JPGIMG_0413.JPG

How you get a replacement...also had a few hits recently

I have no idea whatsoever! This is the first issue I've had (but then again, I don't order as much as many of you guys do).

You've been having similar issues as well? With orders in general, or HDZeta? Because the shipping box itself suffered no damage; only the slip! As usual with HDZeta, inside the box, the movie was in the envelope with those plastic bubbles, and the first thing I noticed upon unpacking was that corner. Needless to say, I can't keep it in this condition. (n) It's not some serious damage, but I cannot unsee it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.