Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Feel bad for everyone getting damaged copies. With so many releases out of China arriving damaged in or before shipping, something has got to change.

I may just stick with FilmArena in the future.

Reactions: PracticingPat
Update: A colleague of mine doesn't mind the damage, so he'll take it (and the amount is enough to fetch me another copy of 'bay). I was extremely fortunate this time.

Best of luck to fellow collectors! Wishing you 100% mint goodies. :headphone:
Which version are you looking for??

Delivery progress
Information updated: Nov. 19

Date Time Progress
Oct. 24 1:07 pm International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Cnbjsd, China

9:10 am International item processed in originating country

Cnbjsa, China

I'm in Canada too, and still waiting on my OC... It didn't get posted until Nov 2nd, and the only update is Nov 13th "International Item Processed in Originating Country". Nothing since then (same results for AfterShip or 17Track).

I don't know what it is, but I always find myself waiting on deliveries (Blufans, Zavvi, whatever), but HDZeta was usually quick. Not this time it seems, but not much else to do but wait.

does it make sense to anyone else that if Hdzeta is such a reputable company as we all would like to give them credit for, that they would record which limited edition number was shipped to each buyer? I'm just imagining my package was actually stolen by postal workers in china that knew Hdzeta was producing rare collectables, and if someday the numbered edition which was sent to me that never arrived ended up on ebay or somewhere that I would hold rights to that number... Does anybody else think that maybe HDzeta or blufans or which ever group buy we participate in should inform us of which number we will receive before it is shipped?

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Unlikely as not all limited numbers are viewable without unsealing. BF boxsets are one example.
That every retailer keeps a database as you suggest is possible but it would mean more work for them, which would probably mean hiring more workers, and that, in turn, would probably imply we end up paying more for these editions.

What makes you think it was stolen?

Unlikely as not all limited numbers are viewable without unsealing. BF boxsets are one example.
That every retailer keeps a database as you suggest is possible but it would mean more work for them, which would probably mean hiring more workers, and that, in turn, would probably imply we end up paying more for these editions.

What makes you think it was stolen?
I don't think it was stolen, but incase it was it seems pretty simple for them to put my limited edition number beside my name on a list when they ship it right?

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
I don't think it was stolen, but incase it was it seems pretty simple for them to put my limited edition number beside my name on a list when they ship it right?
and then email me the number I'm going to receive, if they have to hire more staff to write down a number when they're already shipping it to me thats pretty sad

Just sounds like alot of unnecessary work to counter something which I imagine is a pretty rare occurrence during each release

I'm all for it at the same cost, don't get me wrong, but I doubt it would make too much of a difference.
just seem like proper business to me, yeah sending 3000 emails out would take one guy like what? 3 hrs? just a simple "your number is 000" message

its not the email that would be the issue, its keeping track of it all when doing the packing that would be the huge slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.