Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raimi @Felix_ro @D3mon
We dont know why china customs keep it so long times,we will try to resolve it asap.sorry.
Thanks a lot @wxlinkswd for continuing to assure us you're still caring for us.

Just as an idea, I think THE BEST at this moment would be to kindly ask the person that got those packages to the Chinese post office,
to go and retrieve them, check their status, repack them if it is need it, RE-LABEL them differently so will not "trigger" anymore the customs,
and then re-send them once again.
What do you think, can this be done? Please at least JUST TRY!

I'm asking because at the 17track.net where I'm usually track everything, now I have the status for this as "EXPIRED"
1578641973705.png

which they say it means "Item was in transportation period for a long time still has no delivered results" (What's the definition of each package status?)

@wxlinkswd @Felix_ro @D3mon

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I received the package today :) It arrived to SI on the 13th but it took some time to properly clear it.
Anyway, the package is here and it appears in good condition - I didn't unseal it yet, so I don't know the situation inside, but the slip is OK.
Many thanks @Raimi for the info, and I’m sincerely happy for you! You brought a small (tiny) hope to me too with this news!
Mine is still doing “loops” in China, and the last one finished on 19th of January (3 days ago), and hopefully now would be the last time and will soon arrive to me too.
Can you please tell me when was your last “loop”? Or better yet, can you also share the tracking number, so that I can take a look myself and make some comparison?

Many thanks @Raimi for the info, and I’m sincerely happy for you! You brought a small (tiny) hope to me too with this news!
Mine is still doing “loops” in China, and the last one finished on 19th of January (3 days ago), and hopefully now would be the last time and will soon arrive to me too.
Can you please tell me when was your last “loop”? Or better yet, can you also share the tracking number, so that I can take a look myself and make some comparison?

In my case the last loop was on NOV-20th, so I'm not sure if this is good or bad news for your case. After that there was nothing til JAN-13th.

Go
Dear @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d,

Please let me know if you have some news regarding my package,
because since the date of 19 January 2020 there's no movement anymore.
Please keep in mind that I STILL WANT my copy of Men Of Steel HDZeta Exclusive (DL)!

Good luck,,
I'm sure someone enjoyed reselling my Batman set on ebay for a tidy sum.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
[QUOTE="jailbird_joey, post: 2303317, member: 22758

Good luck,,
I'msure someone enjoyed reselling my Batman set on ebay for a tidy sum.
[/QUOTE]

Not fkin funny, @djjez83

That reminds me of my Wonder Woman Boxset that never arrived :(
Go

Good luck,,
I'm sure someone enjoyed reselling my Batman set on ebay for a tidy sum.
None of those are even remotely funny!
And just because happened to you too, doesn't make it better, but even worst!
Actually is quite sad, cause after we have struggled so much to get one copy
of some of those special editions, just to have them not shipped correctly
to arrive safe, is absolutely BAD and SAD!

I can say about this that I've NEVER had any shipment like this before,
to do TENS of RETURNS and "tumbles" in China, and for sure
NONE to last almost FOUR (4) months now!

Today, after four (4) months I am happy to say that have finally received my copy which is AMAZINGLY in very good condition (unless the package was actually re-shipped recently)!

Many thanks @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d for for all and everything that you had done for me and this UNIQUE SITUATION (I had never encountered such issue before while I receive packages from China and Hong Kong (quasi) regularly, which usually gets delivered inside one month time)!

Today, after four (4) months I am happy to say that have finally received my copy which is AMAZINGLY in very good condition (unless the package was actually re-shipped recently)!

Many thanks @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d for for all and everything that you had done for me and this UNIQUE SITUATION (I had never encountered such issue before while I receive packages from China and Hong Kong (quasi) regularly, which usually gets delivered inside one month time)!
nice to hear!

Reactions: Felix_ro
nice to hear!
Glad you finally got it.
Thanks guys, you where here with me all the way! Really appreciated!:thanks:

Now I have to say, I can't get enough of looking at both Lenticulars, cause they are SOOOO GOOODD!!! :wow:
I think those are among THE BEST I have (or seen) yet!

Probably is because they choose not so crowded images and with clear distinction between
the character and background, but is simply AMAZING in hand! :OMG:

Status
Not open for further replies.