Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't go wrong with Zeta's lentis. For this reason I got myself a double lenti... because there are two :D

Reactions: willbar84
1582727887080.gif

Congrats @Felix_ro I’m so happy for you, four months is an excruciating amount of time to wait but you held in there well done. You must be so relieved that the stunning Zeta DL of MoS is now in your hands and was worth the wait, enjoy :joy::thumbs:

Reactions: Felix_ro
View attachment 463264

Congrats @Felix_ro I’m so happy for you, four months is an excruciating amount of time to wait but you held in there well done. You must be so relieved that the stunning Zeta DL of MoS is now in your hands and was worth the wait, enjoy :joy::thumbs:
Thanks @willbar84 for your support along this "journey"; indeed hard and filled with doubts that I will ever get it was the wait, and indeed relieved and quite happy and surprised at the same time about the quality of the lenticulars, yet of the "insipidness" of the SteelBook itself, without bossing at all, although the back artwork is, IMO GREAT!.

Also, I was all the time stupefied how that orders from JB Hi-Fi Australia comes MUCH FASTER than from China, which, I would say is little closer to Romania than Australia.

Reactions: willbar84
Thanks @willbar84 for your support along this "journey"; indeed hard and filled with doubts that I will ever get it was the wait, and indeed relieved and quite happy and surprised at the same time about the quality of the lenticulars, yet of the "insipidness" of the SteelBook itself, without bossing at all, although the back artwork is, IMO GREAT!.

Also, I was all the time stupefied how that orders from JB Hi-Fi Australia comes MUCH FASTER than from China, which, I would say is little closer to Romania than Australia.

You are most welcome, just think of it this way surely you’ve paid your dues now and all future packages will have a nice speedy safe arrival for you. Like you say it’s odd how the postal system works sometimes it is just like a lottery unfortunately but yeah JB’s shipping should roughly be around 6 - 10 business days maybe longer so it’s not to bad in the grand scheme of things if JB at a guess is shipping packages out of Sydney, Australia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
Status
Not open for further replies.