Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes ...it's a Fatality by Manta Lab

...but HDzeta's steelbook looks also very nice and I cant wait to get my one click.
I've not seen the steel for Zeta yet in hand lol.
Can't bring myself to unseal the set but I have the FS or DL (when that arrives) that I might open.
Yea both steels look great and together as per @BluSteel2012's pics, very nice.

There are a number of gems out there from different companies of the same film that compliment each other very well. I think these are definitely two of them i.e. colours, pose, logo, title, background.

Anybody in Canada or the States received theirs yet? I ordered the One Click from the GB. My tracking number says the parcel is still in China??!! Should I be worried? I hope it's not lost. My Gladiator One Click took only 8 days to arrive. @wxlinkswd?

1573619727036.png

Haven’t gotten mine yet. Ordered mine on the web store, I’m in the western US. I figure it’s gonna take a while. Packages from HDZeta and Blufans (both based in China) sometimes take three weeks to get to me.

Status of mine hasn't changed since my original post #778, apart from estimated time of arrival to the UK just keeps rising! Waiting on Lenticular Boxset, and Full Slip direct from the HDZ site. :(

Full Slip not updated since 23rd October, and Boxset not changed since 4th Nov, although I know BS were later shipping due to incorrect printing/production.

Congrats to those who have theirs. They look mint.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Anybody in Canada or the States received theirs yet? I ordered the One Click from the GB. My tracking number says the parcel is still in China??!! Should I be worried? I hope it's not lost. My Gladiator One Click took only 8 days to arrive. @wxlinkswd?

View attachment 454828
Mine is the exact same status!!! Still in transit. Left China on Nov 1st. I'll give it another week before I start looking into it. Holiday shopping. Lots of stuff imported/exported.
1573654072034.png

• Wow
Reactions: AlienKing
Status
Not open for further replies.