Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry too much guys. I had no update since October (on other tracking sites) and as predicted I looked at Royal Mail tracking today and it's now suddenly arrived in the UK and in their hands.
Blame the alien race.

2019-11-13-17-01-29-995.jpg

My set and FS obviously arrived previously very quickly but from another source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates for the Shipping delay.
Since the China 70 National holidays,Too many packags delayed to Euro and North American,Over 500000 packages in Beijing Airport are ready to ship,China post are working on it,please wait more 7-10days.
Sorry again.

Congrats @willbar84 :hungry: :thumbs:
Which is your favourite slip?

In regards to fronts of the slips 4K Lenti just, as the FS and DL are equal for me since they both have their own unique qualities that I love. With the back of the Slips I would place them easily with DL best overall, then the 4K Lenti and last is the FS as it’s been awhile since I’ve seen Zeta use regular card stock with no treatment on one of their slips. Overall stoked with this package so far now time to unseal the slips :joy:

we have only 11 public holidays in my area. Munich is the only city, where they have all 19 public holidays if I remember right.
+ we can take up to 30 days (vacation) in the year.

Word of warning anyone who uses SCF9’s for these for protection they are snug, really snug, so snug I don’t think they would be able to fit a sealed MoS HDZ OC. I thought it was a one off with Aquaman OC but this is just as snug or just maybe I’ve got a low side in tolerance batch of SCF9’s then my previous ones I ordered.

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.